Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ontheball

And Stacey said Joe had gone out for the day, so he obviously really dislikes them two! I'd love to bump into him and ask him about them! If I was Jamie, I'd feel like a 3rd wheel, let the girls have their day out on their own!
Jamie would probably happily stay at home on his own and get peace for a few hours! Hinch can’t seem to go anywhere on her own especially with the baby.

Reactions: 6

Katlen12

VIP Member
How nice...half used tub of the pink stuff for her special friend! You arn’t a friend of Hinch, if she isn’t giving you her #gifted hand me down, cleaning products 🙄
D822F037-4FA0-43E0-8373-C6E55807C054.png

Someone mentioned her brown hair and blonde extensions and now I can’t stop looking at that picture. What colour will it be on the cover on the MEMWARRH I wonder?? Will she have a blue rinse????
Professional photoshoppers can still work.

One perfect platinum mane, immaculate makeup and nails, slightly less of the collarbones and a bit more bum and bust will feature on any cover.

Nao7484

Kate to the party sorry if it’s been said BUT we sure she ain’t pregnant again? Baggy dress, then a big coat, and she’s standing behind a tree stump and not got her body on show like Stacey? 🤔🤔

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
B
An advent calendar? That’s it, I’m done with the world. If anyone wants me, I’ll be digging a big hole and planning my future life underground.

Also, why does she look so wooden and uncomfortable in every picture/video from today?
Because she’s not got total control, she can’t handle it

mammaof3

VIP Member
Late to the party again :LOL:

I know they'll revel in all the negative comments and stuff, but if I was one of their actual real-life friends I'd be a little bit gutted, if not heartbroken that they don't even acknowledge any of their real friends. They don't have to be in photos, or in stories.......but you know the odd mention would, I'm sure, make their friends feel a little appreciated. Especially at this point in time.
If the only time you mention your friend is to up your insta engagement, then it doesn't really count.
I actually feel a little sorry for the pair of them this evening!

I wouldn't want to be friends with her after all this

Like the saying

With friends like that who needs enemies

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Told by who?? Shes defo having her makeup done and they've told her to put this on to prep the skin from the 9 inch thick camoufkage she normally trowels on 😂😂
Screenshot_20200706_122313_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
I wonder if Carl Bembridge has binned her off as a client? I would not want my name to that rancid looking Barnet. Hmmm we shall wait and see 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Emf2206

Has anyone got in touch with the media about the trolling from her followers? Especially all this in the last few days?

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Also
Though if the makeup artist etc are all
In her house that’s against the new rules. You can have one other household in your home now but not more than one. Quick someone call the cops
Good point. It's still only one other household inside the house, up to 6 only applies if they stay in the garden.

Snazzy Cardigan

I wonder if Carl Bembridge has binned her off as a client? I would not want my name to that rancid looking Barnet. Hmmm we shall wait and see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Carl will 100% be doing it for her today! She'll make out that it's still Saturday's blowdry though! Theres no way she'd do a book shoot without having it done