Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
A friend isn't a legit one unless they turn up with cake, crisps or booze! I don't need someone turning up with cleaning stuff!
We have similar friend lol booze and food none of this cleaning cast off shite but then we have genuine friendships unlike this pair of bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Dexy

VIP Member
Calling it now. We’ll get a little sneak peek of the chosen photo for cover to be with This Is Me song playing over it.

harleyquinn87

Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
What gives her the right to chop someone else's cushions? Honest to God she's putting my blood pressure up ! 😠😠
I'd be the exact same

Dramatic

I can't keep up with you nasty tattle bastards. I've been busy sorting divorce proceedings and a police investigation into my narcissistic, evil ex husband. He reminds me of zoph in some aspects. Never admit being wrong, likes being centre of attention...

I think she looked really thin in that video she did announcing her sob life story. I don't like her but I really don't like to see anyone suffer like that. I hope that she is getting help and her family are supporting her.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
If the pregnancy is a diversion tactic how nice of Hinch to throw Trace under the bus as a blabber mouth 😂

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Is there only a choice of 5 songs for IG stories?! I swear every influenza uses the same dreary ones. Or H Styles and J Bieber.

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Was Jamie actually there though? The only evidence is a picture taken of SS and Hinch.
Yes Stacey said ‘ I’m taking hinch and Jamie to the rope swing now!
Keep up 😂

is that her wedding dress? 🤮.
Thank yourself cunt army you are paying for all that garb.

Tommatagr

What sort of narcissistic twat does a beauty product demo with a bloody filter on?
OMG shes so annoying, I cannot bear to even look at her smug face putting that face mask on with her hair hanging around
You feel crappy about yourself? How do you think the girl who you set your vultures on last night feels right now after being told to kill herself?
You are a horrid self centered wanker who just brushes everything under the carpet yet again.

View attachment 173216
hate her self loving antics
You feel crappy about yourself? How do you think the girl who you set your vultures on last night feels right now after being told to kill herself?
You are a horrid self centered wanker who just brushes everything under the carpet yet again.

View attachment 173216
hate her self loving antics, anxiet
I feel crappy about myself but it wont stop me from filming myself applying a facemask
hatr her self love antics, anxiety my arse
y my arse, hate her