Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her little book of lists is number 5 in the Sunday times best sellers, when you look and see Caroline Hirons skincare is number and you can see the YEARS or hard work and the amount of information in that book and then you have hinchs blank book, well it just makes my blood boil! She sails through life getting her arse wiped and seems to succeed for doing very very little work.
I'm still AMAZED at how a blank notebook can be counted on the Sunday Times Best Sellers???

Reactions: 18
I have no idea how these things work. Just wondering if to put things in a book or to claim proper troll she needs it to be a message to her inbox ( personally to her, not on a forum) maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s messaging people she thinks are from tattle- she wants a response she can use as proof- using ATV links people to here.

Who them hell goes out if their way to message someone who disagrees with them, she wants people to Rise to it I think

Reactions: 15
As if sheā€™s gone into her bedroom and chopped the cushions. Thatā€™s well cheeky. Sheā€™s defo the type whoā€™d go through your underwear drawer and bathroom cupboards. Iā€™d be bleeping livid if someone came round and went into my bedroom without asking, even my closest friends. There are some things you just donā€™t do.

Reactions: 30
Thought she had her hair done yesterday? If that was me Iā€™d want a refund. Yeah itā€™s not a birds nest anymore, but seriously itā€™s not looking good for just being done.

Reactions: 18
I think the cushion chop was planned hence SS saying she was making the bed due to having visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m genuinely scared at how the Hinchers are reacting and behaving in response to Grinch and SS being together.
Itā€™s manic.

Imagine taking the time to create an appreciation post about two women you donā€™t know getting together?

Itā€™s brainwashed/gaslighted masses and it concerns me how this can be?

These people are so invested (in every way) in these women you can imagine them having some kind of breakdown if they ever fell out/left IG.

And even worse is that SS doesnā€™t realise how dangerous Grinch is and that SHE (Grinch) is in fact the biggest troll of the lot.

Someone (I think AC55) described it perfectly. She has these thousands of unhinged women backing her, she seeks out any criticism and drops the ā€œHinchersā€ bomb and actually LETS them do her dirty work for her and walks away as if she isnā€™t responsible.

Terrifying.

I hope more of her Hinchers start to wake up and soon.

PS: The ā€œfriendshipā€ that ā€œblossomedā€ between SS and her started with SS sending her a message asking if she was ok......remember that Dear Hinchers for all of you pouring your heart out to her in messages and giving her all your care and emotions.....she CHOSE to connect and befriend someone who gave her the ability to increase her reach, was already a big name and was more like her. Toxic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm waiting for #whenwomensupportwomen great things happen
Like what exactly please tell šŸ¤”

Reactions: 11
I see All on board have done their best to gloss over the grinch business with ā€œbe kindā€ yawn

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think hinch & scruffy Solomon are just sitting in total silence, looking at their phones, one waiting to go home the other wishing sheā€™d piss off & keep her mitts off her cushions. So fake

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who are these pathetic women who make these fangirl Instagram posts?? They behave like I used to over Nā€™Sync when I was 12 šŸ™„ my criminal profile would be:

- Bored stay at home mum to multiple kids
- Age range 30-40+
- Husband probably cheats
- Has to ask said husbandā€™s permission every time she wants to buy a minky
- Kids called Savannah/Sahara/Olivia/Lily-Mai/Nevaeh
- Slight secret resentment for said kids

Nay offence meant all the sweaty vest x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think the cushion chop was planned hence SS saying she was making the bed due to having visitors.
Yup itā€™s all staged, it doesnā€™t feel natural friendship. Certainly not what we are seeing on the gram, feels forced.

Reactions: 19
You know what else I cannot stand?
#hinch #bekond #friends #cushions #bestfriends #bed #ronandrex #highchair #pink #breathein #breatheout #feet #getinthebin #forahashtag #vestlife #trollingwitch #blinking #fakeandfalse #bullshit
OH MY GOD!!! I hate this craze of hashtags before every word šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right which one of you tattle bastards cut that tree swing down so we couldnā€™t get ā€˜hilariously funā€™ footage of Hinch and SS playing on it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Look out for the cringe fest post later about what an amazing bestie SS is, how today she reminded her what a great achievement she is and how amazing her actions are and that you should always #bekond and donā€™t let the trollzzz bring you down hunnay
šŸ¤¢ I wait....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.