Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Shes gonna write all about trolls and give us tattle twats some lols

Reactions: 10
That picture Trace put up of Ronshansnomes is actually so cute, I don’t usually find him cute 😂

Reactions: 16
Just a silly thought but imagine she addressed all the crazy conspiracy theories we discuss as a joke like Trace living in the loft 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This influencers dog has been taken sick and it could possibly be because of Zoflora, which is just so sad as SS is the main reason all these people have bought Zoflora and used it in alll kinds of wrong ways. I feel so sad for Ellie😪😪

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it will start ..... l am a troll myself - picture of her post with Tulisa on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So what’s this new book about? This is me??? Hasn’t she already written a book about her biography when she wrote the first book? Correct me if I’m wrong but how many pages will she fill about Won Wons, Vestlife and sloppy dinners? We know everything we need to know about her cause she posts stories every 2 mins 🙄 Why would anybody be so damn stupid as to buy a book with everything she posts???? Her thick chods can literally check everything on her IG 🤪🤪🤪 I had no idea people could be so thick honestly!

Reactions: 11
That beauty box thing. I reckon Zoph gets gifted it, like everything else & she doles out half used products to the “kids” like she did with the cleaning products. Their WhatsApp group consists of them arse-licking Queen Zoph of Maldon village for the crumbs she throws them.
Good to see she’s not forgotten Trace in the loft though & given her a mention. ATV

Reactions: 6
Can’t stop laughing that Trace calls him Ron McDon 🤣🤣🤣 So, based on everything Grinch has cried about, her own friend is a “troll”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can’t stop laughing that Trace calls him Ron McDon 🤣🤣🤣 So, based on everything Grinch has cried about, her own friend is a “troll”
Trace is well on here! You’d have to be, being friends with that mad bastard. It’s probably one of those habit friendships now. It’s been forever so it just plods along

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That beauty box thing. I reckon Zoph gets gifted it, like everything else & she doles out half used products to the “kids” like she did with the cleaning products. Their WhatsApp group consists of them arse-licking Queen Zoph of Maldon village for the crumbs she throws them.
Good to see she’s not forgotten Trace in the loft though & given her a mention. ATV
That box really pissed me off. It’s not usually shipped to the general public until 5-6th of each month. Me and my sister in law look forward to our surprise each month and the BAM Hinch reveals all... for the first time too! Mega peeved.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think her problem is she takes her self way too seriously I rip the piss out of my self all the time. Although asking the doctor if I could keep my testicle after I had it removed to make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her problem is she takes her self way too seriously I rip the piss out of my self all the time. Although asking the doctor if I could keep my testicle after I had it removed to make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
How can you people take her so seriously? She tells to many porkies to keep track of!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.