Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her problem is she takes her self way too seriously I rip the piss out of my self all the time. Although asking the doctor if I could keep my testicle after I had it removed to make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well
I wonder what Grinch did with Onslow's after she removed them?
Still in her handbag presumably.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have been AWOL on here today because I've been dealing with a very moody and narky baby due to teething!! Just got him to bed now 🤣
Funny story, so my Mums rings me and says 'theres a new Mrs Hinch book out in October I might pre order it for your sister' I said 'dont, itll be a heap of tit and not worth the money' so my Mum says 'what why?' And I just said 'shes just a head' 🤷‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This influencers dog has been taken sick and it could possibly be because of Zoflora, which is just so sad as SS is the main reason all these people have bought Zoflora and used it in alll kinds of wrong ways. I feel so sad for Ellie😪😪
SS is the reason?! Hinch is the reason!!

Reactions: 13
I have been AWOL on here today because I've been dealing with a very moody and narky baby due to teething!! Just got him to bed now 🤣
Funny story, so my Mums rings me and says 'theres a new Mrs Hinch book out in October I might pre order it for your sister' I said 'dont, itll be a heap of tit and not worth the money' so my Mum says 'what why?' And I just said 'shes just a head' 🤷‍♀️🤭
Pretty much had the same conversation with my sister yesterday on the weekly family zoom chat 😂

Reactions: 5
Is there a way of knowing if they have been brought or not? When my Instagram wasn’t private I would get loads of spammy random accounts follow me like this with no posts etc. Not saying she hasn’t brought them but just a thought...
You see, tit like this ☝🏼boils my piss. I mean, absolutely enrages the life out of me. Who the duck does she think she is??? If they had threatened her life or safety I can accept her taking matters further but that isn’t the case here. To actually contact someones place of work, really??? I would bleeping ruin her if she ever tried that tit with me. Those messages Grinch sent would be printed on thousands of flyers and bleeping scattered across the tiny village of Maldon (population 64,000 you stupid bleep). They’d be plastered across social media, every newspaper I could find and to every company she represents. Then when she releases her dates for the weary as duck book tour I would have them printed on placards where my friends and family would just stand, like sad fuckers and let the cult read while they’re lining up to meet that twit. I’d be such a royal pain up her hole she’d wish she’d just scrolled on by. I wish people would stand up for themselves and not be scared to ‘take on’ someone like her. It’s why they’re allowed to get away with the cunty behaviour 😡

Anyway, on a lighter note 😬😂 can’t wait to see the hairdressers face when she untangles that sweaty bird mess on top of her bonce and a family of blue tits fly out the nest 😂
i so agree with you. She’s not untouchable. Thinks she is. I would love her to contact my husband or family. Or my work place.. she will duck with the wrong person one day.

Reactions: 14
When I first saw this, my first thought was that Hinch had shaved her head and she was bald now until my eyes realised it was the baby 😅

also, this is the first time I’ve actually seen her mention Trace in AGES...
77315264-730D-4E76-965B-47197A1B9107.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Honestly 🤮🤮 who is the crazy ass kisser that writes this utter garbage?? The tit that this page spouts about this woman. Genuine bafflement 🥴
It must be a paid advert from Gleam surely ??? The mind boggles !

Reactions: 11
She chats absolute crap out of her arse if she reckons today is the first time she has seen Trace. Remember when she 'posted nails through the door' ? No chance, the door was definitely open. And she probs popped round for a bbq. And was probs there for Ronald McDonalds birthday extravaganza.

You're not known as Covidiot for nothing Soph!

Reactions: 25
So Mr Hinch is trying again for engagement to get to 1 mill bot/followers

How long before he puts out a memoir of his life behind the phenomena that is Mrs Hinch blah blah 👋(I want 20% commission for the idea Soph)

Yesterday's story

lunch.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Amount of pre records she does we won’t notice her nails I keep looking for the bracelet changing now that someone’s spotted that 🤣.
I’d love to go to a book signing and ask her to sign it I’m a liar fake and hypocrite 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.