Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overdone the weight loss pills (speed) the day before so was up all night chewing it’s face off 😂
Cor long gone are those days for me! Ibiza 2k09 never forgotten, never again 😂😂

but then i only drink a blue wkd nowaday

Astonishing isnt your friend that works at gleam? I bet gleam proof read the book before it was agreed for production 😂😂
My friend has been MIA for 3 weeks! I keep messaging her and her IG has been quiet
I’m worried incase uncle vester has put a target on her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Cor long gone are those days for me! Ibiza 2k09 never forgotten, never again 😂😂

but then i only drink a blue wkd nowaday

My friend has been MIA for 3 weeks! I keep messaging her and her IG has been quiet
I’m worried incase uncle vester has put a target on her 😂
Ah i thought it was your friend. I really hope not! 😁

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she looks so old and Hagered cause of al the shite she sprays kinda like her grey chenombyl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is she on about though? Finally have her say?? What does she do all day every bastard day?? Because it’s not clean, and it’s not look after/play with her son, and it’s not walking her dog. She goes on about “trolls” almost constantly, her zophombies are consistently shitting all over the people who call her out. Seems like it’s your crowd that’s the real “trolls” here, Sophie, not us.
She won’t address any scandals she’s been in. It will also be tattle sends me death threats, etc

No we don’t.

I bet her best mate SS gets just as much or not more and she’s handles it far better.

Reactions: 3
varianT, varianT, each varianT , varianT
Did anyone else hear anymore I just couldn’t get past the word varianT in those stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Gleam have to bung that all on the board a few quid to give her a mention? She isn’t really famous outside of insta, has done nothing for society and has no redeeming qualities about her. Only way I can imagine they’d put her on it. Or the person at that station is a Hincher 🤢

Reactions: 17
I can finally have my say? You've got duck all to say and you say it too loud! Unless this book is really going to expose a person/people by name as her favourite trolls, it's going to be nothing more than a collection of comments she's got from here.
It'll make riveting reading for Bumstretcher, Cumslut and Pablo Bastard though 😂
What if her troll chapter is a list of her favourite Tattlers and their best insults 😂😂😂

I wonder if Gleam have to bung that all on the board a few quid to give her a mention? She isn’t really famous outside of insta, has done nothing for society and has no redeeming qualities about her. Only way I can imagine they’d put her on it. Or the person at that station is a Hincher 🤢
Oh god, they haven't done it again have they?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.

A memoir you say? She’s gone too far... all it will say is blah, blah blahhhhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does she think shes so special though?? It's horrible but there are loads of celebs who get it far worse than her. Some celebs get some horrific things said to them and you dont see them bringing 'memoirs' out. Some celebs have awful rumours about them as well and no over dramatic, desperate for attention memoirs from them either. Clutching at straws aren't you Soph, hun?

Why does she think shes so special though?? It's horrible but there are loads of celebs who get it far worse than her. Some celebs get some horrific things said to them and you dont see them bringing 'memoirs' out. Some celebs have awful rumours about them as well and no over dramatic, desperate for attention memoirs from them either. Clutching at straws aren't you Soph, hun?
Probably because they have actual talent which they have based their careers on, she knows that her "fame" and income isn't going to last forever and she's trying to milk it for all she can while she's still in favour.

Reactions: 6
I take it that really exciting, thrilling, groundbreaking ad for Ariel just paid for the pergohlllaaa and her birdsnest?
im just aggy because I was craving kebab, it turned up and it was shite. Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been working flat out this week and it’s taken me a while to catch up with her latest series of Lie Scam and be a bleeping melt. What the friggin hell was that Beyoncé bollocks. And as someone mentioned she listed everything she claims her mad bastard hinchers say about her.

Also, massively intrigued about her doxxing people WTF.

She needs serious treatment for her worsening case of Lieabetes. Daft duck

Just a little zoflora warning - really poisonous for dogs apparently , even when diluted . Probs not safe to fling it everywhere as some are encouraged to do !!
Oh dont tell obsessed with her Handsnomes Sophie. I dont know which she would pick to part with tbh, the zoflora or Henry

Reactions: 5
I randomly just looked on joy of clean insta. Interestingly all the other influencers are pretty transparent that it’s an ad- just her that pretends she has to put ad ‘because she works with them in the past ’ 🙄

also- they have a safety sectioN- probably trying to undo the damage she did. Influencers putting lids on properly and storing capsules up high etc she doesn’t feature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.