Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The humble brag thanking people for buying her book 🤢🤮 you earn from it you idiot ofcourse your grateful they lapped it up! The disingenuous thanking them like your honoured they would go out and spend their money on it.

Reactions: 10
Kate to the party today as so busy!

those Beyoncé stories and Gretel! It was like she’d had one too many drinks (or something else) and couldn’t sleep and being erratic!!
i am sooooo tired of the we love you ronroneatseverythingimake

you love your son, we all love our kids too. Doesn’t mean we have to write it down everytime they eat a bit of dry chicken and a flour cake
Overdone the weight loss pills (speed) the day before so was up all night chewing it’s face off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll also say about the stalkers she’s had but don’t admit they are Hinchers... she’ll pretend they are tattlers
Even though I can think of nothing worse than wanting to “stalk” her
Astonishing isnt your friend that works at gleam? I bet gleam proof read the book before it was agreed for production 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with Chef Hinch’s lunchtime special. Was that the same wooden spoon in and out of the yogurt, raw chicken, flour etc? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest the fact she has a chapter about trolls in her autobiography shows she has the most boring life! I could easy fill a book about my life but I’ve lived with drug addict parents, lived in a refuge and had a child at 16. Soph hasn’t had any real life challenges like the rest of us!
🤗💪🤗💪🤗💪🤗💪🤗💪🤗
Jeez, maybe I need to write my own book.

‘A Tattle guide to the dangers of social media influencers on society’

I promise I’ll shut up now 😅
I've just mocked this up, I tried to message you with the image but couldn't as I wanted to get your permission first, as I think this needs to go at the start of each thread 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut 😂
The bookies are open, well they are here in Scotland anyway, they just don’t have the TVs on so you can’t stay you just place your bet and leave.

Reactions: 1
She has time as she has no job or life. Also her mother and husband look after the baby apart from when she’s filming for the gram

also don’t they say when your first introducing foods to babies keep trying the same stuff. Firstly to get them to see if they like it (but Ronnie seems to love all of his mothers wonderful cooking) and also to check for allergies
Yeah ‘loves mummazzzzz cooking because she chef’ but couldn’t bleeping cook 1 single thing before Rons weaned, was pregnant or before that!!! All she made was them absolute stinking something I’d bring up after a heavy night nachos and a bleeping casserole. She’s clearly always been able to cook and just acting the bleeping goat as per usual.

Reactions: 7
Kate to the party..
Stupid work getting in the way of tattle.
Her books gone down in price already, can I bet a bottle of zoflora it'll be £6.99 or less by the release date 🤣

Reactions: 6
Honest to god, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. Sophie’s stage? I can’t, it’s just so mind blowingly weird.
So this crazy person was tidying up the shelves stage of the world-renowned author of books in Home Bargains of all places - Why!

Jeez that is one of the places that books go to die, amongst others like The Works when it goes down to 99p, then charity shops

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion ...

Gretel is who she pretends to be, but guyz my new book is all about me. Looking like she's lost so much weight, it'll be the trolls to blame for all their hate

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she's not on showing her freshly done hair. Getting a bingo in for a grid post/photo shoot reveal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.