Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a kick in the arse away from Ballynahinch 😂 Didnt know this! I shall not be purchasing 😂😂
Carlisles defo have it. 😂😂

Anyway, hinch has now put put me off my old faithful ariel. Wish she would stick to her spring awakening and leave the other products alone ffs that competition is such a farse too. So you have to buy the product, to take the pic to enter. What a loada shite...

Reactions: 10
If that book doesn’t expose some deep dark secrets I think her hinchers might turn on her. You can’t bring up a book with chapters on trolls and then come out with something they’ve already heard or could of heard on stories. I bet we get a “mum says” they’re just jealous and that’s the end of it. The chapters look quite short n all.
And motherhood 😂😂 wtf is she gonna write in that section. Well off camera my mum brings him up? Doubt it 😂

she’s gotta stop all this Victim tit n all, it’s boring! Always banging on about wanting to keep her page positive but she’s always bloody moaning
Definitely, I think a lot will buy it because they've been promised secrets but they were disappointed with the last two books and I can't see that she has much more to say that she didn't in the first. A lot of her Fan's really aren't that bothered about her they just want to see her home and cleaning. I have a feeling there might be a revelation about her being trolled by a friend or family member as she seems to have a bee in her bonnet for real this time and that post someone shared from her personal insta seemed to imply something specific. As for the motherhood bit, she is so out of touch with how the rest of us experience parenting. People can't relate to her. She's never had to pay a penny for him and has had help from the minute he was born. She's definitely in danger of isolating them further.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

twinkle twinkle little Hinch, we all know your Spanx don’t cinch, up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone else hear the kid start moaning in the background just as she cut off quickly? Go see to it you silly bleep instead of titting around for the gram!
I definitely heard it and my first thought was she doesn't want anyone to hear Ronnie crying/screaming because that isn't good for her perfectly manicured life! What a twit!

Yep me too
That's how I watch her stories. Unfollowed her ages ago!

Thread suggestion

•to the tune of 'Little Lies' by Fleetwood Mac

"Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies. Oh no, no, you can't disguise, another book of lies, it's full of lies"

Reactions: 25
. I have a feeling there might be a revelation about her being trolled by a friend or family member as she seems to have a bee in her bonnet for real this time and that post someone shared from her personal insta seemed to imply something specific.
Which post was this?

Reactions: 2
So..... she’s had quite a pay checks this week huh? That little Ariel shout out probably earned £40k? With the Home Bargains collaboration too. Kaching kaching! 💰

Also; and I’ve noticed this a few times regarding RonnieBlessIm‘s clothes.... she says “Ronnie’s outfit came from XYZ” but not if she bought it or it was gifted. We know most of them are gifted but how to prove? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
“Finally have my say” oh duck off hinch. Just bleeping duck the duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can finally have my say? You've got duck all to say and you say it too loud! Unless this book is really going to expose a person/people by name as her favourite trolls, it's going to be nothing more than a collection of comments she's got from here.
It'll make riveting reading for Bumstretcher, Cumslut and Pablo Bastard though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was literally just screen shotting that page!!! FFS have her say? She doesn’t bleeping STOP having her say!!! 🤬
She's had a platform to 'have her say'.
She'd rather charge a couple of quid to air her views though.
What a cowardly way to go about it.
The sheep will buy into it and will be bitterly disappointed to find she has 'nothing to say'.

Reactions: 17
I know her books have ben sold in certain shops but looking at Amazon sales they add up to just over 13,000. A lot I know but why are the other 13,000000 followers not buying them? Very odd. If my daughter is reading this, close your eyes now! MRS HINCH YOU ARE A LYING twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can finally have my say? You've got duck all to say and you say it too loud! Unless this book is really going to expose a person/people by name as her favourite trolls, it's going to be nothing more than a collection of comments she's got from here.
It'll make riveting reading for Bumstretcher, Cumslut and Pablo Bastard though 😂
Got to say,Pablo Bastard sounds like my kind of man 😳

• Haha
Are we going to have to put up with her sharing screen shots of people's pre orders for 2 months? And her banging on about her memoir!

Reactions: 9
When I was young my best friend told me if you don’t close your curtains when you go to bed then aliens will come and abduct you 👽 I was terrified and even now as an adult I still have to have my curtains closed 😂
I close mine after watching a very old episode of eastenders as a kid and a clown was watching Bianca through the window

She’ll be having a day off today guuuuuysss. Unless she has lined up loads of pre recorded bullshit she is going to be gone the best part of the day whilst the poor stylist tries to sort out that tit heap on top of her head
Has to pull the baby birds out first

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.