Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's mastered the technique of opening and closing the pod boxes,but not before Vougue William's got the gig on tv 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t follow her 🙋🏻‍♀️ She blocked me for liking a comment by another person on her post 😂
She’s blocked me too, I sometimes nose on my husbands account if I’ve read something juicy on here 😂Luckily he doesn’t follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she on about though? Finally have her say?? What does she do all day every bastard day?? Because it’s not clean, and it’s not look after/play with her son, and it’s not walking her dog. She goes on about “trolls” almost constantly, her zophombies are consistently shitting all over the people who call her out. Seems like it’s your crowd that’s the real “trolls” here, Sophie, not us.

Reactions: 19
I'm not surprised she sounds so disinterested when she advertises.
Help me out,you can be clean but not fresh,
fresh but unhygienic,hygienic unless you play sport in clothes that are not soft...what a load of tosh.

Reactions: 7
Jamie’s fair earning his cash this afternoon, adding all these ads while Hinch sits in a hairdressers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a bit random guyzzzzz but I have been off these threads for a few days so sorry if its somehow been mentioned before.

Was scrolling insta stories and a friend posted this I assume promoting her friends account. Once I had recovered from the flashbacks of Peter Rabbit's decapitated head stored in the loft of wonders I read the little answers and couldn't stop lauging. Sienna and Ronnie would get on amazingly ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is a bit random guyzzzzz but I have been off these threads for a few days so sorry if its somehow been mentioned before.

Was scrolling insta stories and a friend posted this I assume promoting her friends account. Once I had recovered from the flashbacks of Peter Rabbit's decapitated head stored in the loft of wonders I read the little answers and couldn't stop lauging. Sienna and Ronnie would get on amazingly ;)
Those are what Soph out for Ronnie aren't they? Not sure on the teeth thing but the rest are the same

Reactions: 4
Those are what Soph out for Ronnie aren't they? Not sure on the teeth thing but the rest are the same
Yep! Im sure someone has a screenshot but from memory its the same. My brother Henry ffs..

EDIT:

I did some digging. Its a company local to my hometown, she ordered her baby shower invites from there too. They have a highlights section showing their stuff in Hinch's stories and they thank.....TRACEY for ordering the rabbit board thing! Pahahaha she must have good wifi in the loft for her online shopping ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Have her say on what ffs. Her not liking reading the truth, why she got to hide behind a book, do what every other person does have a rant, it’s normal. Anyone else see bethan kershaw rant the other day it was hilarious 😂
She has a platform with 3.5 million followers and she's claiming she doesn't have an outlet for having her say? She's happy to share Ronnie in the bath and genital shaped veg on there though.

Reactions: 24
So you have to go and buy a washing powder and send in a pic of your fave to win erm that’s not right is it? That’s paying to enter anyhoo I shall stand in the shop and take a photo and not buY it on purpose now ever again. Enjoy your 40K payday.No wonder she had her hair done today probably full set of new tresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched her stories... Ariel will have her on their boxes...? 😐

Reactions: 5
I am so sick of her going on about having her say!
You could have done an insta live and had your say
But no...its better to bring out a book, charge the sheep to read the web of lies she has no doubt spun!
I also want to know what she is having her say about? Trolls and myths about her? Why would you even publish something so immature?
Grow up Sophie!!

Reactions: 21
Who are these mystical friends she chats to about her latest beauty box? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep! Im sure someone has a screenshot but from memory its the same. My brother Henry ffs..

EDIT:

I did some digging. Its a company local to my hometown, she ordered her baby shower invites from there too. They have a highlights section showing their stuff in Hinch's stories and they thank.....TRACEY for ordering the rabbit board thing! Pahahaha she must have good wifi in the loft for her online shopping ;)
Ordering using her mates name so they don't spill details I reckon. She didn't thank loftbound trace, she said she bought them 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.