Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so bleeping bored when she advertises. My Mother always used to say to me, only boring people get bored so....

Also, she really badly comes across like she just tried absolutely everything to become an Instagrammer and just got lucky with the cleaning. Now it's so obvious that she is bored with it that's why she keeps trying to do make up but looks like a drag queen. Tries clothes but she looks like a chav...
Tries to be the next Alan Titchmarsh with the gardening...

Sophie Hinchmarsh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
You see, tit like this ☝🏼boils my piss. I mean, absolutely enrages the life out of me. Who the duck does she think she is??? If they had threatened her life or safety I can accept her taking matters further but that isn’t the case here. To actually contact someones place of work, really??? I would bleeping ruin her if she ever tried that tit with me. Those messages Grinch sent would be printed on thousands of flyers and bleeping scattered across the tiny village of Maldon (population 64,000 you stupid bleep). They’d be plastered across social media, every newspaper I could find and to every company she represents. Then when she releases her dates for the weary as duck book tour I would have them printed on placards where my friends and family would just stand, like sad fuckers and let the cult read while they’re lining up to meet that twit. I’d be such a royal pain up her hole she’d wish she’d just scrolled on by. I wish people would stand up for themselves and not be scared to ‘take on’ someone like her. It’s why they’re allowed to get away with the cunty behaviour 😡

Anyway, on a lighter note 😬😂 can’t wait to see the hairdressers face when she untangles that sweaty bird mess on top of her bonce and a family of blue tits fly out the nest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Kate to the party today as so busy!

those Beyoncé stories and Gretel! It was like she’d had one too many drinks (or something else) and couldn’t sleep and being erratic!!
i am sooooo tired of the we love you ronroneatseverythingimake

you love your son, we all love our kids too. Doesn’t mean we have to write it down everytime they eat a bit of dry chicken and a flour cake

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lie number one in the ‘book of lie’ will be .. the papers say I’ve had cosmetic surgery, I’ve only had a band and my teeth straightened, which will infuriate me because it’s not true, she has 100% had her nose done as the tip has changed from her earlier pics and is a lot thinner, her teeth have also had composite bonding on And not just whitened. I have no problem with surgery but I’m going to be annoyed if she puts it in her book and denies it.
I bet she’ll also say she’s had death threats in the inbox, which I reckon has probably been once (but once is bad enough and shouldn’t happen) she’ll address stalking and how she can’t leave the house blah blah and I reckon she’ll also say this is the reason why Jamie is off work again another lie it’s to look after Robbie as she won’t be on her own with him.

im going on now but another thing she’ll address is comments about Robbie and stuff like that, there will be no proof what’s been said, just her word for it and we know she likes to lie and exaggerate the truth .. I’m Finding the need to do a memoir very very dramatic

Reactions: 15
The thing is- can’t knock her for cooking from scratch ( though her motives are questionable) but come on....who has time to do all of that for one baby every day!! 🥴😳
If she batch cooked,froze and rotated it around fair enough but never seen him have the same meal twice
She has time as she has no job or life. Also her mother and husband look after the baby apart from when she’s filming for the gram

also don’t they say when your first introducing foods to babies keep trying the same stuff. Firstly to get them to see if they like it (but Ronnie seems to love all of his mothers wonderful cooking) and also to check for allergies

Reactions: 8
That Beyonce nonsense was practically word for word what her army say about her.
'She is everything', 'she has helped me so much in life', 'just watching her makes me feel better'.
I don't understand why a utensil jar with what is clearly utensils in it needs a special label saying utensils on it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
That poor child has no clue each day what his little digestion will be forced to work through, it's just all a bit much now these recipes. Give him roast beef or something, a good old Yorkshire Pud to chew on.
That’s probably why she said it all

she’s thinks she’s the Beyoncé in the (pretend to) cleaning world

atkeast Ronnie will have lots to read around the house with the shite labels everywhere

Reactions: 6
Definitely, I think a lot will buy it because they've been promised secrets but they were disappointed with the last two books and I can't see that she has much more to say that she didn't in the first. A lot of her Fan's really aren't that bothered about her they just want to see her home and cleaning. I have a feeling there might be a revelation about her being trolled by a friend or family member as she seems to have a bee in her bonnet for real this time and that post someone shared from her personal insta seemed to imply something specific. As for the motherhood bit, she is so out of touch with how the rest of us experience parenting. People can't relate to her. She's never had to pay a penny for him and has had help from the minute he was born. She's definitely in danger of isolating them further.
She wants her say & she’s been silent too long - according to Zoph.
But her followers will have to pay for the privilege when she could have addressed all the issues multiple times daily! She’s never off the gram.

Reactions: 12
Is she allowed to just use the phrase “this is me?” And the music?? She’s such a berk! Such a powerful song celebrating being different when all she does is copies other people and sits at home all day!

Reactions: 17
I do believe Vestosterone sent her that message asking how to open and close the lid...all staged like soaking before dishwasher...hope this makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so sick of her going on about having her say!
You could have done an insta live and had your say
But no...its better to bring out a book, charge the sheep to read the web of lies she has no doubt spun!
I also want to know what she is having her say about? Trolls and myths about her? Why would you even publish something so immature?
Grow up Sophie!!
Oh she’s only 30! Remember at 30 we’ll all have written our memoirs.........has she found the cure for Covid?

Reactions: 8
Don’t want to give her ideas but she could
Quite easily create fake insta accounts and troll herself and publish them the same as she could come on here as ‘giraffe’ And cause trouble for us, If she had received said death threat type messages surely She would have gone to the police? Same as if she had gone to my employer I’d have gone round her house and asked what the problem is! She really thinks everyone is beneath her. Sophie with the sad hair.

Reactions: 14
I’m really liking joe Swash putting photos and videos of SS just being a mum with
Rex today. Whatever your view of SS you can see shes mumming in a way Hinch will never understand

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lie number one in the ‘book of lie’ will be .. the papers say I’ve had cosmetic surgery, I’ve only had a band and my teeth straightened, which will infuriate me because it’s not true, she has 100% had her nose done as the tip has changed from her earlier pics and is a lot thinner, her teeth have also had composite bonding on And not just whitened. I have no problem with surgery but I’m going to be annoyed if she puts it in her book and denies it.
I bet she’ll also say she’s had death threats in the inbox, which I reckon has probably been once (but once is bad enough and shouldn’t happen) she’ll address stalking and how she can’t leave the house blah blah and I reckon she’ll also say this is the reason why Jamie is off work again another lie it’s to look after Robbie as she won’t be on her own with him.

im going on now but another thing she’ll address is comments about Robbie and stuff like that, there will be no proof what’s been said, just her word for it and we know she likes to lie and exaggerate the truth .. I’m Finding the need to do a memoir very very dramatic
She’ll also say about the stalkers she’s had but don’t admit they are Hinchers... she’ll pretend they are tattlers
Even though I can think of nothing worse than wanting to “stalk” her

Reactions: 12
She's mastered the technique of opening and closing the pod boxes,but not before Vougue William's got the gig on tv 🤭
She didn't quite master not ripping the lids off and putting the open box at the bottom of the cupboard where Ronnie could reach them though.
Until she got educated by Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.