Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
I think her problem is she takes her self way too seriously I rip the piss out of my self all the time. Although asking the doctor if I could keep my testicle after I had it removed to make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

OpenEyes90

Her tremors last night could have been low blood sugar?
Also see she still hasn’t tagged the gardeners 😬

Nao7484

I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut 😂
The bookies are open, well they are here in Scotland anyway, they just don’t have the TVs on so you can’t stay you just place your bet and leave.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Her response. What a dick.
why not actually read the girls posts and consider that maybe SHE is hurting by stuff YOUVE done ffs. So self obsessed and entitled. I really hope her book fucks up and her army turn on her. As my good old mum used to say, those who don’t listen must feel
Where has she commented this?!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I’ve been mulling over her saying the new book will contain facts and the truth on the conspiracies. It’s not like she is a celeb whose been through loads, is always on the front of gossip mags and is deciding to ‘set the record straight’ with a book. If she is going to be mentioning anything she will only be drawing attention to it herself so only has herself to blame if it goes tits up.
Was she on Loose Women the last time? Is that how her & SS became bff’s?