Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok call me thick, but haven’t been a member long I’m on a iPhone and run tattle through safari, is there app or not thanks

Reactions: 1

Louise2019

You need to hold your finger down on the black screen and somehow save it to your phone then watch it from saved docs on your phone that’s how I listened to it 😊
that’s what I get every time And no amount of people telling me
To click on this link or that link works. I’ve tried everything. Winds me up! X
Am I a bad parent then as both my kids learnt with their hands. My little one is just a tad older than Rondonlonglegshastuftsandfeetz and they hate cutlery. Just gets thrown on the floor and the pincer fingers come out. They’re happy and they eat well so I’m not concerned. For once, I’ll side with Twuntliffe and say it doesn’t matter about cutlery yet. Years ago they didn’t have them.
i think it’s more the fact that he’s never had the option she doesn’t ever seem to have handed him any piece of cutlery to ever try on any meal

LilPinkie

VIP Member
It’s amazing how on the gram she comes across as ‘May I ask you leave me alone’ but behind the scenes she allows her fanny of a husband to message people’s place of work??? Fuck off Soph, you have a face I’d never tire of pummelling 😡
Wait, I didn’t know about this. What happened?

Tp76

Chatty Member
I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell
The furniture is on the paved bit at patio/ and garage doors the swing and perrrr goooooolllaaa is up in far corner that sticks in further than rest

Sasha Jordan

We need to release a Tattle clap back book. It would actually be good because it would show people how we are not total bastards and generally we are just in awe at these influencers selling their whole precious life down the river for a bit of cash and temporary career
We need to release a Tattle clap back book. It would actually be good because it would show people how we are not total bastards and generally we are just in awe at these influencers selling their whole precious life down the river for a bit of cash and temporary career
We should look into it. Expose her lies

Yeahh same...as much as her voice grinds on me i still want to hear her being the monster she is...Anyone have any suggestions x
I have always used my computer to listen to voice notes. Never worked on my iPhone

Last edited:

Rh3a

Chatty Member
So Soph and Stacey are meeting up. If Joe has any sense he should do a disappearing act today ( I think he doesn't like her). Expect a gushing grid post about besties reuniting. 🤮
I’ve looked twice, I can’t see anywhere on hinch story that she is seeing friends, only can on s s . So what am I missing? 🤣

Blurredlines

I've missed so much...did the gardener reveal this?? Did any one get a screenshot so late to the party. It looks shit as should have all stayed the one colour.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
@Boleynr I was going to send you a PM but I seem to have lost the ability to do that?! 🤷‍♀️ Am I in trouble for something? Anyone else had this? I haven’t had a warning or anything 🥺

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
When I listened to them I had to not click on the attachment and instead it was like options next to the attachments? Or maybe dots next to it? And then click download. But I didn’t open it
I don’t even get that option. Very frustrating! X

mammaof3

VIP Member
I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell
She has an L shaped garden

Last edited: