Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they have. It's been trademarked for a large number of products. But thats standard to be honest, most brands would do that to safeguard control over what the brand name is used for. If someone wanted to, they can then license the branding for a fee, which is what I expect Asda have done with their 'Mrs Hinch recommends' products.

It looks like they've only trademarked 'Mrs Hinch' though, so that might mean slogans like 'I'm a Hincher' or 'I'm a Hinching twat' can still be used freely.

Reactions: 20
Hang on.. I didn’t think hairdressers were allowed to blow dry at the moment.. correct me if I’m wrong - I’m just learning guyzzz!
It’s rubbish, we are definitely allowed to blow-dry hair Just some salons are choosing not too

Reactions: 4
God love the hairdresser who has to tackle that mess, how long has it been since she washed her hair?!

Reactions: 9

Yel

She's managed to trademark just "hinch" (or her limited company that she solely owna has) for a load of things:

Someone else owns hinch for alcohol (excluding beer)

Not that there's anything wrong with protecting your brand, it's standard and expected when you're a big revenue making commodity. But stop pretending to be Sophie from the village that's all on her own and flummoxed by the simple asa and CMA rules.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut

Reactions: 12
Such a shameless AD for that beauty box.. stop lyingggggggggggg, Pinocchio Hinch

Reactions: 10
They are upping their game, making it as profitable as possible.
I’m surprised there isn’t a reality tv show in the pipeline, a la The Baby Diaries etc - there’s an idea for you Zoph! At home with The Hinches

I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut
The willy hills by mine is back open!! I dont live anywhere near Maldon but that could be why hes mysteriously not been on many of her stories then again theres plenty of online betting apps

Reactions: 8
Yes I’ve heard that too I think @Therealhousewifeofherts Tattle member made reference to it this week too I don’t know if it was actually her it happened to! I think her point was lost in the paragraph but I’m sure that’s what she meant. Thread 192 page 46.

Wouldn’t you think in her position and the fuckin cleaning guru she claims to be she would simply reply something along the lines of if you dilute it correctly it should be safe etc blah blah, that’s what she is MEANT to be replying to people that have a query or opinion to help them not try and ruin there lives! She is poison and that’s it she doesn’t deserve the platform she has

Reactions: 6
Instead of flaunting her excessive spending and hoarding of gifted items, why not do a competition for her fans? You know, where someone who would actually use and appreciate the items she takes for granted??
Why doesnt she do giveaways? Surely her sheep must be questioning that?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.