Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just said pretty much the same! That's exactly why I couldn't stand her from the first time I saw her on Instagram, she reminded me of too many people who were that type of bully at school.

Reactions: 6
What pinterest did she get the garden idea from? A bus stop pinterest? A Wetherspoons beer garden pinterest?

'I just love it guuuyyyssszz' well no one else does Soph its shit!!

Reactions: 22
Can we throw back to a photo of her she added claiming she was busy working and she had a note pad and on the laptop and I jokingly said she was busy on tattle making notes well I actually believe this to be one hundred per cent the case now

Reactions: 28
Oh she is genuinely convinced she’s got a cracking bond with Ronnie isn’t she? Get your phone out of his face, spend some proper time with him. Maybe he wouldn’t look straight through you then soph. A year in is a bit late to realise you’ll never get this day back? Sort yourself out

Reactions: 25
Oh fuck off Sophie
Learn to read the Room. Most of your "following" could only dream of a garden reno in a pandemic. Most just wish they had enough money for food and bills. But you wouldn't realise that would you because you're so caught up in yourself and getting compliments from everyone.

Reactions: 15

Aw thank you!
She is exactly that client! She can’t be told. Bet when it looks like shit next year, all rotten and peeling she’ll blame them

Reactions: 12
Natural sleepers are so nice when done right. But hers look like fuck all squared "verucca doesn't care how, she wants it now!!"

Reactions: 12
In her book ‘the truth about trolls’. I’ve got thoughts about it I can’t find how to word it though. I’m think the verity, the bbq gate, the neighbour, birthday party covididiot etc, the voice messages, I think it’s been contrived. To make a chapter in the book, and reason it was never addressed. Maybe it’s been said, I’ve only just seen the advert for it. I think it’s the biggest load of bollocks though

Reactions: 23
Reckon when Ronnie is like 25 and moved out she will still go make his dinner and video him in slow mo to some cringey music l?

Reactions: 8
Blatantly showing off her garden 'makeover' to all her peasants who couldn't even afford that big monstrosity shes having built. She certainly knows how to make people feel rather shit when there's job cuts etc going on right now.
Relatable my fucking arse.

Reactions: 5
She literally only spends all this money on renovations for peoples compliments and to keep relevant, cause she’s boasted many of times she’d never change her house or garden for anything! It’s like the ‘oh I’ll treat myself’ mentality when not everyone has that themselves or can afford it during this time, you know what I’m treating myself to Sophie? A kebab, a fucking kebab..
welcome to the real world

Reactions: 20
My kind of girl
My treat is a hot bath and a bottle of lime coke

Tell me about it. I won a free carpet 2 months and ago and I’m saving up the £90 it costs to get it fitted with underlay.
I tried clicking a few times to see if it would fit itself but turns out that doesn’t work outside of Greyskull Manor.

Reactions: 27
This!!!!!!! This is brilliant!!!!!! Perfectly put......love it!!

Reactions: 18
Damn straight!!!!!!! Love all of this

Reactions: 3
We have too. My husband made them himself from old ones he had in his yard. I suggested painting them and he was aghast! I’m so glad he knows these things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.