Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still howling at the mashed potato baby if I’m honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This whole hinch era is like a bad dream that you can’t get out of

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair I don’t drink alcohol, haven’t done for a few years now, I just don’t enjoy it. I think people get so caught up with ‘the norm’ being have a glass of wine to relax etc but I don’t like the taste of alcohol. I’d rather have a chocolate bar 🍫 My friends always take the mick out of me but guess we’re all different.
I’m the same , I only drink socially & then it’s a couple of wines but I don’t particularly like the taste , give me a brew any day , I drink loads of tea 😂.

Reactions: 4
Morning lovelies! 😘
Just wanted to say that, once again, it seems we have a huge “haul” of new members. Wonder what is finally tipping people over the edge and into our laps! Don’t know about you lot, but I LUV ITTTTTT 😆
#justlearning #bekond

Reactions: 30
Hi Soph. Please buy Ronnie some babygros that actually fit him. He can’t stretch his legs out...

Reactions: 9
I'm Kate to the party but I have the report button on mine. Think it depends what rank you are. Hope that helps ATV xxx

Reactions: 2
Trolling is not cool in any way and nothing to be proud of either. I like to think of tattle as a hilarious corner of the Internet where we talk tit about grazing table's, sloppy casseroles, mashed potato babies (sounds so weird if ur a newbie sorry) and wondering if we will all get gifted our very own vajazzled bottle of zoflora when we reach thread #200, surely we deserve something for our dedication to the thread? But seriously hunch is alot of things but noone deserves abuse being sent to them😔and I really don't want this thread closed i just love it, hope that makes sense guyzzz❤❤
Nah I howl everytime I read about Ronnie being turned into a mashed tattie😂 I did notice the lady to made it unblocked me on Instagram after a few days though, she must have missed me laughing my arse off at her

Guys, where is @TomTitLane and @shadyessex33 these days? Starting to miss their chat! ALV!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I howl everytime I read about Ronnie being turned into a mashed tattie😂 I did notice the lady to made it unblocked me on Instagram after a few days though, she must have missed me laughing my arse off at her

Guys, where is @TomTitLane and @shadyessex33 these days? Starting to miss their chat! ALV!
Tom Rutland was on yesterday but I haven’t seen shady for a while

Tom Rutland was on yesterday but I haven’t seen shady for a while
Tomtitlane (Rutland) no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Feel like Ive been AWOL as I put my phone in a drawer ran around like a headless chicken yesterday buying daughter clothes that fit, sorting out all the paperwork for my new job (I swear to God joining the company Im joining is like joining MI5- ALL the security checks) working on my sideline business (potentially Hun-like but very successful and I dont send people unsolicited DMs offering the moon on a stick I promise) and feeding all my other kids and husband and pets and oh my god my house is a tip and I have a meeting via zoom today and Im not sure Im ready for the post lockdown real world to come crashing in yet!
ANyway. I watched the stories and have a couple of conclusions- I feel very sad and concerned for our friend Hinch. She has lost an alarming amount of weight. Seems very fragile and tearful a lot of the time and really needs to sort her nutrition out. Oh and my heated airer was £25 in Aldi.
HTH ATV

Reactions: 13
Trolling is not cool in any way and nothing to be proud of either. I like to think of tattle as a hilarious corner of the Internet where we talk tit about grazing table's, sloppy casseroles, mashed potato babies (sounds so weird if ur a newbie sorry) and wondering if we will all get gifted our very own vajazzled bottle of zoflora when we reach thread #200, surely we deserve something for our dedication to the thread? But seriously hunch is alot of things but noone deserves abuse being sent to them😔and I really don't want this thread closed i just love it, hope that makes sense guyzzz❤❤
I agree 100%. Its one thing to call someone a bellend on here, where they have to physically search themselves out to see what has been said. But to go out of your way to message someone saying those things is out of order.

Fine if Queen Soph wants to read here and see what we say that's on her, no one deserves to have those kind of things directly messaged to them.

My sister in law has just made and sprayed one of those stick hearts, she’s a few years older than me, thought she had more sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I love that everyone is calling out screenshot girl for trolling but unfortunately there’s so much of it on these threads! I don’t have the time to keep up anymore as they’ve got so hectic so I tend to have a browse through every few nights to see what I’ve missed - plus the fact there is so much of it and I don’t like to read it. More times than not I see a poster saying something along the lines of ‘just had to let her know what a bellend she is with a long message about how she’s ruined my life, ready for my 5th account to be blocked’ and don’t see any negative responses towards these kind of messages.

Also if my husband asks me if I’ve been watching Mrs Hinch again because I’ve finally had time to catch up on my extra cleaning jobs rather than just doing the basics I’m going to LOOSE IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else cringe at the way she drags the nozzles of her beauty products across her face? For someone who is supposedly a very clean person, she should know that encourages bacteria buildup in the nozzles and pump mechanisms of beauty products 🤔🤔
I didnt even know that to be honest. But all my creams are in tubs/pots rather than tubes.

I screen recorded marines rant but accidentally deleted it I was gutted, she was slagging off Instagram brand ambassadors how they get paid nearly 4K for promoting a product but they pretend don’t get paid for it. Her rant went on for a few good stories
There is a website called

Has Instagrammers old stories on. I follow the hinch one but Marnie is on there too. Not sure which video tho it is she is slating or i would post it here

I can’t believe I’ve just watched her point to each bit of shopping and tell me what it is. “Potato... sweet potato... onions... GOT TO BE HOVIS (slaps the loaf)”

My eyes rolled so hard I nearly lost them.
She will be gifted a hobos hamper which will be a huge *shock* by Friday

She will be gifted a hobos hamper which will be a huge *shock* by Friday
Hovis 😂😂😂😂😂😂not hobos 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.