Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Just happened across these and had to alert the Tattlers 😂 Anyone seen them before?

Mrs Hinch: unable to take constructive criticism since September ‘18

Found them on a Mumsnet thread 😬View attachment 166877
Out of those four messages three say she is 28. Why? I don't write my age in all my messages or replys. Although I am a 38 year old woman so still learning 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
“And I have never bought any of my followers, thank you!” Yeah think Cumslut69 begs to differ my love 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Loopy83

VIP Member
😂 😂 The way she kept saying I'm 28and have a lot to learn etc. Oh my by the age of 28 some people are Dr's, lawyers top business women. Seriously she never ever has wanted to grow up has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

allforthegram

VIP Member
Is she having an absolute fucking laugh with the spanx??
Someone please?!
That’s right royally enraged me, what a ridiculous portrayal of body image she is showing recently, she is toxic to the vulnerable. I’m disgusted utterly disgusted

• Sad
Reactions: 78

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
***i plug it in- here*** hope this helps

oh Zoph, I’m so glad you tell us where you plug it. I would have stuck it up my nose and hoped for the best 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Be kond

Chatty Member
Just happened across these and had to alert the Tattlers 😂 Anyone seen them before?

Mrs Hinch: unable to take constructive criticism since September ‘18

Found them on a Mumsnet thread 😬View attachment 166877
Why is she constantly saying she’s 28? As if she’s a child? 28 is a fully grown adult. And “I shown my mum these and she was disgusted” and “how would you like it if someone spoke about your child like that” or whatever she said. She’s talking in these as if she is a child being bullied, not an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
That part of the lounge is like Area 51, only authorized personnel I’m afraid RonRon ⛔😂 Look at Dadda showing off over there :m
C8D710AE-283B-494B-BBA6-6EC9BE687F90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Feska

VIP Member
So she posted saying how she was still in her pj’s but it didn’t matter because she was so comfy when all the time she had the Spanx on underneath. Then she posts about how uncomfortable the Spanx were. Make your mind up Soph. Liar liar Spanx on fire!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Oh yeah address the pj bottoms Soph but fail to address the wasabi curry without the fucking wasabi 😂🤣
I’m off to start tea, we’re having spag bol without the spag or the bol, it’s a pizza actually you can just name shit what you want these days 😆🍝🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 62

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
OK after some consideration I am just going to post this and take the hit, maybe a total ban. I have to admit I keep deciding to delete my account as I am a bit bored and unhappy with what is happening. Then something gets posted and I can't help replying and that invalidates the request.

I joined Tattle for the gossip and for 4 months it was great. I regularly posted in the Emma Drew thread and here, occasionally on a few Gurus that I follow. BUT now this thread has become almost unrecognisable. At first it was seemingly directed to stop Saint Soph using so many chemicals. Now after the birth of Ron Ron it is almost all about her baby. I know I know she uses him for content I have said so and deplored it but as the year has gone on since he has been born the vast majority of posts have been about him, his development, she is a bad mother, he has a wonky head, he likes Jaime who cares for him more than Soph, his food, his clothes, his sleep patterns. Whatever people want to join and discuss but can we give a moment to just think for a sec? He is a baby he is not in any danger, all babies I am told develop in their own time. Sophie I could not give a flying fuck what you feed or dress your baby in. Posters here likewise.

There you have it a viewpoint from someone who isn't seeking drama but just wants to say what they feel. Come on there is enough to get to grips with her on without DodoRonRon lets get physical and concentrate on the fuck up that is Saint Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 59