Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F**k me I thought I was the only person who couldn't stand this ridiculous person, and then I found you lot :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha bleeping ha she's only gone and followed tescos on Instagram! Watch out for the tags galore now guyzzzzz. Absolute beggy cow
Here comes the big announcement...she’s working with them ( I really hope this is not what it is but she seems to be building up to it )

Reactions: 9
I screen recorded marines rant but accidentally deleted it I was gutted, she was slagging off Instagram brand ambassadors how they get paid nearly 4K for promoting a product but they pretend don’t get paid for it. Her rant went on for a few good stories
Not sure what phone you’ve got, but when I delete something, it then goes to the deleted folder and doesn’t get permanently deleted until I go in to that folder and manually delete it (or I have it set to permanently delete after 45 days). So, you may be able to salvage it? “Hope that helps. ATB”.

Admin are so good on this site 👌🏼 Well done for showing we don’t condone trolling, only personal opinions & constructive criticism.

Reactions: 11
Still catching up so sorry if it has been said already, but where are the socket covers? She has a crawling toddler who will be only too happy to stick his fingers in the socket. That terrifies me 😟

Reactions: 4
Ok, so I will admit I got swept up in the “hinch madness” in the beginning but recently she’s really been grating on me. Well actually for about the last year. A few weeks ago I was reading an unpopular opinions post and someone had wrote “mrs hinch didn’t have an ounce of anxiety until she discovered tattle” I’d never heard of it, thought it was going to be full of trolls and bullies. HOW MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED. I’ve been reading incognito for the last few weeks but I finally thought I’d pop on and say hello 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Still catching up so sorry if it has been said already, but where are the socket covers? She has a crawling toddler who will be only too happy to stick his fingers in the socket. That terrifies me 😟
An electrician actually proved that socket covers were more deadly than not having them. There’s a video on you tube about it- they don’t reccomend them anymore x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
its actually Proven it’s worse to use them.

'These sockets go through vigorous testing...to make sure that they are safe.

'You don't need (plug socket cover) to make it safe', he said.

He says placing a prong into the top pin can open up the live socket, therefore exposing children to a 230V current.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she is following more people and doing stupid polls because she is losing a huge amount of followers and is trying to keep the ones she has. The ones that followed her for cleaning tips are more than likely finding cleaning accounts that actually clean.

I'm sure that the emptythenarnia hashtag is REALLY making her come unhinged. That was what her whole account was about when she started gaining followers, over buying and stockpiling. People are finally getting wise about how ridiculous having 100's of cleaning products really is.

She's trying SO hard to reinvent herself, but she's so boring and unnatural that the Instagrammers who are actually fun to watch are leaving her in the dust.

Reactions: 16
Jesus. You can literally see her crumbling before your eyes in every story post. She's reaching so hard now its ridiculous. Trying so hard to stay relevant and its pathetic

Reactions: 9
Trolling is not cool in any way and nothing to be proud of either. I like to think of tattle as a hilarious corner of the Internet where we talk tit about grazing table's, sloppy casseroles, mashed potato babies (sounds so weird if ur a newbie sorry) and wondering if we will all get gifted our very own vajazzled bottle of zoflora when we reach thread #200, surely we deserve something for our dedication to the thread? But seriously hunch is alot of things but noone deserves abuse being sent to them😔and I really don't want this thread closed i just love it, hope that makes sense guyzzz❤❤

Reactions: 24
Go awol for a week and there’s another 10+ threads. Best make a mugshot in my jug and get settled in

ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been here since March 2019 and I suddenly lost the ability to dm and report. Not sure why. I read but don’t post often 🤷‍♀️
Have you any warnings on your account? You need to check your profile to see as it seems notification of warnings isn't given here so you dont know until you look at your own profile.
I've noticed I cant report posts (even though one of my warnings was about not reporting posts) and I've come to the conclusion that it's because I've got a warning. That doesn't make much sense at all to me though so maybe it is something completely different.

I cant make posts or DM people either. It's really strange as it means I cant DM admin or raise a concern on a post. It doesn't make sense at all.

Maybe someone could help and let us know why

I've tried to find the warning on my account just now and I cant remember where to go to find it. I thought it was in profile but cant see it.

Anyway back to hinch, my burning question (apart from the one about the dull diamonds) is....what happened to all of that iconic make up/blenders/brushes?

Gifted the guts of a grands worth of make up and brushes and the only time we see it is when she cleans the dressing table drawers.
I wonder if iconic mind that they've sent her all of that, probably paid for a few stories and weve never seen it applied once.
She uses everything but iconic and it's obvious she doesn't rate it at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surely having a massive stockpile of cleaning products invalidates home insurance? Or at least affects it in some way? Many are highly flammable.

Reactions: 7
Here comes the big announcement...she’s working with them ( I really hope this is not what it is but she seems to be building up to it )
God I bleeping hope not - it’s the only decent shop I have near me and I’m not driving 10 miles just to shop at morrisons 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.