Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

She’s wearing her Spanx, on a beg to Tesco, hang on hinch where did the vest go?

Reactions: 18
On FB this morning... ooh think Soph might have a hissy at the fact someone has one upped her
I really don't understand why people do this stamp thing on the bog roll. It doesn't looks classy, it looks exactly what it is - folded over with something pressed on it. If someone uses the bathroom are they expected to refold and stamp it again when they are done ready for the next person? Or does this woman hover outside with her lipstick ready to rush in as soon as they are finished? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Still catching up so sorry if it has been said already, but where are the socket covers? She has a crawling toddler who will be only too happy to stick his fingers in the socket. That terrifies me 😟
Not to defend her, but they have now been proven to be more dangerous as they open the circuit supply. Your advised to leave them alone now.

Reactions: 5
More times than not I see a poster saying something along the lines of ‘just had to let her know what a bellend she is with a long message about how she’s ruined my life, ready for my 5th account to be blocked’ and don’t see any negative responses towards these kind of messages.
Personally I’ve never messaged her, there’s no need to when I can vent on here with like minded people 🤷🏻‍♀️. I do know what you mean with people announcing they’ve messaged her on here, but I imagine it will stop pretty sharpish now this has happened!

I didn’t ever see anyone going too far though, more questioning her about her lies, rather than straight out trolling. Part of the reason she’s got to where she has is blind adoration and no-one holding her to account.

Reactions: 13
Mad how SS had a day off yesterday because she was so upset about trolls....and then all of this happens last night with the fake troll. We’re in for a teary vid soon guyzzzzz about how horrible it is that anybody could troll a poor 30 year old mummaz when all she’s doing is shining her sink. Fly free Sophie Rose, and if you don’t like what’s said about you here then stay away from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
July already time is going so fast, yeah ok grinch people actually working and dealing with covid abiding lockdown rules living in the real world it has been the longest months ever get a grip of yourself you bleeping idiot

Personally I think there will be an announcement soon about her mental health and she will withdraw from social media for a few months and then make a comeback .. via loose women, this morning etc with a number of interviews of maybe a number of issues or maybe just the trolls from social media

She may go down the route of saying it was too much being a mother and a social media star and women can’t have it all and she was under so much pressure to lead such a perfect life ( like the one she has actually portrayed for years! But will back track on it)

She might mention her cleaning how she was using pre recorded videos and images and how she was pulled up for not cleaning anymore and how much pressure this put on her when all she wanted to do was be a mother

I really can’t see any other way for her to be honest
She’s not a make up guru
Certainly not a fashion queen
She’s not a cleaner anymore
She’s not relateable to the initial sheep that followed her due to her excessive spending and unrealistic lifestyle of where her and her husband do duck all
She’s writing Hinch lists that takes months to complete when her initial selling point was to write the lists and get more done? And get organised?
When she isn’t getting ready herself till dinner time most days? Relatable ? Not....

Also lockdown is lifting and she can go on her hols soon with all the cash she’s made, of course she’s going to want to go away, somewhere nice again not relatable

I feel the PR reps are trying everything
There’s no plan
It’s shambles for a business
And the only way I feel they will get her back on top will be citing mental health
As she has done in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Personally I think there will be an announcement soon about her mental health and she will withdraw from social media for a few months and then make a comeback .. via loose women, this morning etc with a number of interviews of maybe a number of issues or maybe just the trolls from social media

She may go down the route of saying it was too much being a mother and a social media star and women can’t have it all and she was under so much pressure to lead such a perfect life ( like the one she has actually portrayed for years! But will back track on it)

She might mention her cleaning how she was using pre recorded videos and images and how she was pulled up for not cleaning anymore and how much pressure this put on her when all she wanted to do was be a mother

She’s not a make up guru
She’s not relateable to the initial sheep that followed her due to her excessive spending and unrealistic lifestyle of where her and her husband do duck all
She’s writing Hinch lists that takes months to complete when her initial selling point was to write the lists and get more done? And get organised?
When she isn’t getting ready herself till dinner time most days? Relatable ? Not....

Also lockdown is lifting and she can go on her hols soon with all the cash she’s made, of course she’s going to want to go away, somewhere nice again not relatable

There’s no plan
And the only way I feel they will get her back on top will be citing mental health
More than likely. She's crumbling fast you can see it as every day goes by and then vesty is constantly trying to uplift her on social media and they're trying to branch out into this couples dream team for more content but its a load of tit to be honest. I can sense the panic

Reactions: 13
I really don't understand why people do this stamp thing on the bog roll. It doesn't looks classy, it looks exactly what it is - folded over with something pressed on it. If someone uses the bathroom are they expected to refold and stamp it again when they are done ready for the next person? Or does this woman hover outside with her lipstick ready to rush in as soon as they are finished? 🤯
I've never understood it either! It's the same with the towel she folds into a pocket and puts a fake flowers in! Even Jamie once took the piss out of her for that. Purely decorative and as such in a bathroom, pointless!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

More turmeric and slapping bread, no word on the garden? Cause it’s five weeks ahead!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Ronnie's clothes are far too small, but new sleepers, that will fix it all!

Reactions: 9

She’s not a make up guru

There’s no plan
I think this will eventually happen, but not just yet. She'll want the dramatic effect of either being a mother of two, or Ronnie is 2 years old and she hasn't been able to be a mother properly because of her account. I do hope you get this bingo though!

Reactions: 4
Did Soph just say she goes onto the zophlora website for ideas on what to clean?! Ha! If I'm in the mood to clean, I just have to look around my house and I'll spot plenty of things to do. This is why I don't look around 🙈 lol

But seriously, she says a LOT of daft things, but this takes the cake today

Sophie, if your house is clean, you do not need to disinfect. It's not train station toilet for goodness sakes.

Why are you disinfecting? Please explain

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll wish you luck. My little boy is an angel...his sister though, I’m considering hiring her out to secondary schools to promote birth control
I feel you here! My eldest and youngest are glorious children. The twins however could be the new Krays
Found my son watching ants burn to death last week in one of my Pyrex jugs!

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Time for a Zoflora hour by going to the website to choose an area to clean? Why would she need to do this when she's been doing Zoflora hours for so long? Surely by now she knows every inch of her house and shouldn't need a website to direct her on his to use a product and where to use it?
She really has nothing new at all now does she? She really should have a serious discussion with Gleam about her future direction because at present it's chaotic. She's desperately trying several things to keep up her engagement - weaning and "cooking", fashion with her eBay and Tesco dresses, pyjamas from ITS, make up tutorials, gardening, etc but she's not very good at any of them.

Personally I think it's high time she made the decision to quit Instagram for good before it has devastating consequences on her.

Reactions: 11
Time for a Zoflora hour by going to the website to choose an area to clean? Why would she need to do this when she's been doing Zoflora hours for so long? Surely by now she knows every inch of her house and shouldn't need a website to direct her on his to use a product and where to use it?
She really has nothing new at all now does she? She really should have a serious discussion with Gleam about her future direction because at present it's chaotic. She's desperately trying several things to keep up her engagement - weaning and "cooking", fashion with her eBay and Tesco dresses, pyjamas from ITS, make up tutorials, gardening, etc but she's not very good at any of them.

Personally I think it's high time she made the decision to quit Instagram for good before it has devastating consequences on her.
so stupid right? I'm shocked she still has followers

It’s not even ten am and she’s talking about starting lunch. Those things she cooks prob take 20/30 mins, it’s not likely she putting a joint in to roast is it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.