Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An electrician actually proved that socket covers were more deadly than not having them. There’s a video on you tube about it- they don’t reccomend them anymore x
I stand corrected, I've never seen the video. But i have seen my son try to ram things into them!

I'm still learning guyzzz

Reactions: 2
To be fair I don’t drink alcohol, haven’t done for a few years now, I just don’t enjoy it. I think people get so caught up with ‘the norm’ being have a glass of wine to relax etc but I don’t like the taste of alcohol. I’d rather have a chocolate bar 🍫 My friends always take the mick out of me but guess we’re all different.
I agree, nothing better than a nice cup of tea for me after a hard day. So rock n roll 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it strange that in less than 24 hours we have seen two separate people come on with screenshots where Hinch has answered them AND nodded toward tattle in both of them 🧐
I think there's something very dodgy going on, and she's trying to discredit the site and say we're trolls. When the people doing the trolling quite likely are from her own team and pretending to be tattlers.

Reactions: 11
It says on the undeleted page that she deleted this but it’s still on her grid? She must have put it back up again? Theirs another one with her and Jamie holding her vision board up which isn’t on her grid anymore. I don’t understand why you’d delete and reinstate things? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What on Earth is going on here at the moment! I wonder what’s made her suddenly decide to reply to messages rather than the trademark blocking?

Almost like she knows messages will be posted here and can then be used to discredit the site 🤔 this narrative plays straight into her hands and the hinchers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes I believe her team are behind this. She can't accept the truth that we're not trolls so she's making stuff up to discredit here. Don't fall for her tricks!!

Reactions: 11
Still catching up so sorry if it has been said already, but where are the socket covers? She has a crawling toddler who will be only too happy to stick his fingers in the socket. That terrifies me 😟
Socket covers are actually really dangerous and it’s best not to have them, he’s best just being learned not to touch them

Reactions: 1
Both of the accounts trolling her had only just joined tattle a few days ago right? 🤨 Not long term members 🎣

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has already been discussed as I’m new here but is it me or is Stacey Solomon’s and Sophie’s instagrams like identical ! The content, editing of the stories, music, highlights... Everything ! 😫

Reactions: 15
Something I was wondering the other day, when will her contracts with p&g be ending? Maybe this is why she’s desperate for something else?

Reactions: 5
It says on the undeleted page that she deleted this but it’s still on her grid? She must have put it back up again? Theirs another one with her and Jamie holding her vision board up which isn’t on her grid anymore. I don’t understand why you’d delete and reinstate things? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is it a different caption maybe?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.