Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she thinks she’ll ‘treat herself’ to another ‘haul’ from the pound shop? What tat could she possibly want to buy that she hasn’t got already? More money than sense, and to flaunt it in people’s’ faces is just crass.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She might have pots of money, but what a boring life she leads. There's no spontaneity no variation no fun it's the same day in day out. The thing is you don't even need masses of money to do some happy fun things with your family, I wouldn't trade her life for anything
You’re right, even through we are in lockdown her day to day hasn’t changed one bit!
Ronnie never went to any baby groups or soft play. There are new parents worrying that their child's social skills may be affected by lockdown and you have Hinch who would rather walk him round Home Bargains then let him interact with other babies. If she continues this after lockdown, Ronnie will become a very selfish, spoilt loner and that makes me feel very sad for him.

Reactions: 15
She best not do another poundworld order! The delivery times have only just gone back to normal after the last one! I'm stuck in the arse end of France with no custard creams! Even the website claims they have been #hinched! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she thinks she’ll ‘treat herself’ to another ‘haul’ from the pound shop? What tat could she possibly want to buy that she hasn’t got already? More money than sense, and to flaunt it in people’s’ faces is just crass.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Pre-recorded, totally distorted, remind us Hinch why you started?

Reactions: 8
No sign of the garden makeover ????? Fine mysteriously quiet over this one

Reactions: 3
Or someone that just likes to clean.....
I went in boozers & mingers on Saturday, bought cleaning stuff & toiletries, not been in since lockdown, I heard a woman say to her mum ‘I need some of those tumble dryer sheets cos you can put them at the back of the radiators & in cushion covers’ I though she is defo a Hincher, I got my stuff, paid & fucked off out the door, won’t be going back till prob September got enough to last me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went in boozers & mingers on Saturday, bought cleaning stuff & toiletries, not been in since lockdown, I heard a woman say to her mum ‘I need some of those tumble dryer sheets cos you can put them at the back of the radiators & in cushion covers’ I though she is defo a Hincher, I got my stuff, paid & fucked off out the door, won’t be going back till prob September got enough to last me now!
Boozers and mingers I am crying 🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why did I pronounce that as minge-ers in my head? 😂 It’s all this talk of Hinchs undercrackers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Late to the party but yesterday’s shopping food ‘haul’... are her fans so thick that they need her to point out what broccoli, potatoes, onions etc are 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ffs. How boring!! Wonder if anyone would want to see my aldi shop? ‘fruit, chicken, shite from the middle Aisle, fanny pads’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.