Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, I hadn’t heard of her back then, it’s only quite recently that she’s been brought to my attention.
Yes I followed her back then as was also buying a new build, her Jamie and trace got very pissed on the live!

Reactions: 3
Why is she constantly saying she’s 28? As if she’s a child? 28 is a fully grown adult. And “I shown my mum these and she was disgusted” and “how would you like it if someone spoke about your child like that” or whatever she said. She’s talking in these as if she is a child being bullied, not an adult
Her constantly mentioning her age has the same energy as that vine: “I’m eleven so shut the duck up” 😂

Reactions: 6
Bet that was a sight for sore eyes. I’ve never even seen Trace but heard plenty about her living in the loft 🤣🤣
I don’t like to slate people’s looks but let’s just say she was very large and very loud. Not mrs Hinch like at all, hence the absence since I guess!!

Reactions: 2
I'd want to know why they think of my daughter that way, what had she done for them to think that way
She doesn't exactly need them does she, this was her last year, I'd love a figure like this 👌but she's half this size now, quite upsetting to see 😔
She actually looks lovely here!

Reactions: 5
Just seen the ronnie video, that's one of the saddest things I have seen. He just looks right through her. Realises there is a camera then looks away 😪😪😪😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else cringe at the way she drags the nozzles of her beauty products across her face? For someone who is supposedly a very clean person, she should know that encourages bacteria buildup in the nozzles and pump mechanisms of beauty products 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Engagement photoshoots make me absolutely DIE inside. So tacky 🤢 and this one takes the cake. State of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously though how many of her Hinchers will be crying themselves to sleep tonight because they don’t have a vest in their life to take wanky pics with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst I don't like bullies or "trolls" how they're known.....there is something very suspicious about the last few incidents. Dare I even suggest, is she trolling herself?!
I know someone who for attention, created fake accounts, sent bullying messages to herself and then replied to them 🤨
That's what I'm also thinking because I can't understand why you would spend time on here and replying to 'troll' messages, surely she would want to spend more time replying to her adoring fans?

Reactions: 11
She's just proven that she (or the gleam team) spend their time on here, why would you do that? I don't understand why she takes the time to reply to comments/messages that she feels are 'abusive' if that's how she feels why is she wasting her time replying but not to her sheeples? I don't know guyssss I'm a glass half full kind of gal and I'll always look on the positive side. Does that make sense? Hope this helps!!!
Why can’t I see the original post?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.