Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember Jade Goody from BB years ago?

Before it turned sour and before her cancer she was the poster girl for the ‘less well off and struggling’ in society , that’s one way of putting it I suppose.

She tapped into some people’s minds and clicked with them , made a few bob and had a ‘if I can do it so can you’ mentality , she made a fortune from her “scatty, ill educated Jade” persona.

I see Mrs Hinch held in the same regard by those who need someone to look to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get all the fuss about the c word use it all the time. Where is live it’s more of a discriptive word [emoji23] I personally say it all the time. It’s just words I don’t get why people get so offended by swearing much worse things going on in the world.
Just because you're not offended by that word it doesn't mean that no one else is. I have no problem with using bad language, but I refrain from using it around certain people, it's called respect.

Reactions: 5
I saw that ...what a dozy mare she is...there’s more flash liquid than sink 😂🤣😂🤣
I left the FB group a few days ago after calling them a zombie cult - I'm starting to regret it now as I'm missing the fun, will have to start a fake FB account so I can get back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't object to calling her a bleep, it doesnt offend me, people can call her what they like but when it's put at the end of a message that's trying to make a point it loses the point. It just reinforces the fact that people believe whatever negative points are made about her are just lies coming from trolls and people with bad intentions.

It plays into people's 'poor me' routines and does nothing to get the message out, the only message that's going out is we're the cunts.

I think if people are going to spread the word outside of tattle it should be factual and not appear like a personal attack or a hate campaign, which calling her a bleep and a bleep does make it look like that. Facts win arguments, lowering yourself doesn't.
I totally agree with the above.

Earlier I sent a screenshot of the message Sophie posted to her PR (who accompanied her on the book tour) I briefly said that the person who sent the message went the wrong way about it, but it was perhaps done that way as she felt it was the only way, she could gain her attention as people are becoming desperate to get the word out about just how dangerous some of these chemicals she is using and mixing are,
BUT Sophie also went the wrong way about things, as she showed the message, including the writers Instagram handle, and now things are rapidly getting out of control as there have been threats of abuse and death made by the Hinch Army towards this individual.

I said that it looks to the onlooker like Sophie has set her Army into motion and is now sitting back with her hands clean.

The reason I contacted this person was because my feeling is that Sophie won't mention any of this to her 'team' and if they've been busy on a Saturday night (which may people are) then they might have missed the story with the message and it will all be swept away and ignored.
Sophie will then sit back thinking she's above reproach.

I said that all people want is more honesty and clarity from her in all aspects of her account so perhaps as her PR she can offer guidance before these issues get any worse than they already are.
It's obvious that Sophie thinks she's a law unto herself but as she's signed to Gleam and a PR firm this reflects badly on them so my thinking is that they will HOPEFULLY sit her down and make her take notice of just how bad this situation is now.

My message reads as "seen" so I will update if I have a reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been saving last few months as for a while now I’ve wanted to make candles and melts, I do a lot of research and look for tips etc and when I came across AMA I was actually a little jealous (ugh cringe) that she got so successful so quick! But now tbh after everything I’ve read I wouldn’t want to be associated with MH....hope I’m making sense! I think I’ve had a lot of chocolate this morning! 😄😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for all your kind messages about opening up. It was a big deal to actually type the words lol, like admitting what a failure I've been. OCD is a horrible, horrible condition , that I wouldn't want to wish on anyone. Its a compulsive disorder, not oh I haven't cleaned my sink, I feel bad ~ what would people think of me? it a compulsion that you have to clean that sink or your children will die from germs - dramatic I know but when I'm at my worse that is my thought process.

My worry is that people who are slightly depressed or anxious are comparing themselves to a sales person who's unattainable standards are shown through stories that is just a day in her life. That's not normality. I, myself was comparing all day every day, thanking her profusely in messages for "helping" me. Might I just add I never got a reply. Almost like I needed her to validate my exsistence. How pathetic am I?

Luckily for me i had previous CBT therapy that made me look out for warning signs. But the doctors saying biohazard suits to me about the production of this product literally ripped my soul in half. How dare I spray these chemicals around my beautiful daughters. my handsome hubby or my dog??? I've been living with that guilt for a while. But then this woman, promotes this on the daily and these blind women are following her. Not their fault. Talking to my mum she said its almost like a cult. You have to fit in or get out kind of mentality.. Where will this stop? I have photos of my skin now , in recovery after switching to natural products, so much better. If any one would be interested in them I would be happy to send as my skin is still in bad condition, but slowly healing along with my guilt.

So any hinchers that would like to know more, then listen to these beautiful people. You don't need the latest cloth to validate your self . You are beautiful with out all the tit on the swipe ups. Believe me cults get closed for a reason and this one will end soon. And don't feel bad, feel anger that you have been sold too! And to my lovely tattlers, keep doing what you are doing and spread the word. There are people out there that will be enternally grateful , myself included. Anything i can do to help im willing, even if its going on record with my name to any articles etc xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.

That's disgusting. But what do you expect from the pond scum that follow Hinch... Hope you get your transplant soon ☺

Reactions: 16

Earlier I sent a screenshot of the message Sophie posted to her PR (who accompanied her on the book tour) I briefly said that the person who sent the message went the wrong way about it, but it was perhaps done that way as she felt it was the only way, she could gain her attention as people are becoming desperate to get the word out about just how dangerous some of these chemicals she is using and mixing are,
BUT Sophie also went the wrong way about things, as she showed the message, including the writers Instagram handle, and now things are rapidly getting out of control as there have been threats of abuse and death made by the Hinch Army towards this individual.

I said that it looks to the onlooker like Sophie has set her Army into motion and is now sitting back with her hands clean.

The reason I contacted this person was because my feeling is that Sophie won't mention any of this to her 'team' and if they've been busy on a Saturday night (which may people are) then they might have missed the story with the message and it will all be swept away and ignored.

I said that all people want is more honesty and clarity from her in all aspects of her account so perhaps as her PR she can offer guidance before these issues get any worse than they already are.
It's obvious that Sophie thinks she's a law unto herself but as she's signed to Gleam and a PR firm this reflects badly on them so my thinking is that they will HOPEFULLY sit her down and make her take notice of just how bad this situation is now.

I think Waterstones and WHSmiths would be interested to hear this too, they may decide it’s not a brand they want to support.

Reactions: 16
Mrs Hinch has blocked Mrs Binch! It's a battle of the 'inches now guys 🤣 wonder why she blocked me?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I’m not part of the inside circle so could be just ignorant, but isn’t the point of those Buff Tings monstrosities is that you are buffing your floor as you walk around? I can see this being particularly effective if you don’t pick up your feet when you walk like our Soph. However if you are wearing them outside, surely you picking up all sorts of grit and dirt in the fabric and defeating the point? (No pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Has it been in the press I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t get bad press.
No it’s not been in the actual press, but Zoflora has certainly been discussed of how BAD it is, environment, pets, skin problems, ect , alongside Hinch comes with her, the products she uses, promotes,,,,, so as her popularity dwindles,, will also the products she’s associated with?

Reactions: 6
I know I’m not part of the inside circle so could be just ignorant, but isn’t the point of those Buff Tings monstrosities is that you are buffing your floor as you walk around? I can see this being particularly effective if you don’t pick up your feet when you walk like our Soph. However if you are wearing them outside, surely you picking up all sorts of grit and dirt in the fabric and defeating the point? (No pun intended)
My thoughts exactly. I have a bit of a thing with outdoor shoes coming into my house. S they're definitely defeating the purpose? Or do they have indoor/outdoor buff tings?

Reactions: 6
I have followed MH since she was on about 20,000 followers but finally unfollowed yesterday. I've been lurking on tattle since about thread #6 but I can't even keep MH on my IG to have a nose anymore, it's too embarrassing and when it's not cringy it's just plain boring!

Apart from everything else, it's bewildering how when most people at the moment seem concerned about overuse of chemicals/plastic, she's there pouring Zoflora down drains and her minions are spraying it on artificial grass etc. It's such a disconnect.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.