Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they even have to copy the hand writing!!
I find that picture really sad and tragic. She's acting like a person that she has never met and probably doesn't give a flying duck about her, is her best friend. Does this person have no real friends?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Has it been in the press I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t get bad press.
Not that I have seen. It was through Instagram that I found all of this and the true facts surrounding hinch. But I did see the other day, as someone posted above, that questions are starting to spread with sites such as mumsnet (?). So maybe this is the beginning of bad press?

Reactions: 4
A 15 year old Hincher's account.
So many questions, from "what the hell is a 15 year old doing buying that much in a haul" to "why the fck is MH liking and encouraging it, knowing that it's a 15 year old's account?"

This isn't the only teenage Hinching account I've come across. It's quite concerning.
If I found my daughter doing that... well someone might have to call the RSPCA... what waste of pocket money!!

Reactions: 3
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
The organised mum. Her method is life changing 30 min cleans each day and no cleaning at the wknds. She has a web site where you can download all the plans for free she also has an insta and a group on Facebook called team Tomm full of nice people nothing like the hinch army bullies.

Reactions: 23
I saw her share a SS of a message before saying "I'll never name and shame". I think it was over the sewing machine.

Now she's put someone on blast to over 2 million people? Not taking the opportunity to pass yourself off as the bigger person, hey Soph? Stay classy!
She is a vulgar woman.

Reactions: 9
I find that picture really sad and tragic. She's acting like a person that she has never met and probably doesn't give a flying duck about her, is her best friend. Does this person have no real friends?
Sad isn’t it.
My house is perfectly clean and tidy, I don’t need a list (to show everyone) to remind myself what needs doing!

Reactions: 12
The new wax burner cleaner that she "can't remember where she got it from". Never fear, I'm sure she'll be able to dig one up from eBay - for all of 'use' asking. 🙄🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just becuase you think it's acceptable to call people the c word, doesn't mean it is. I personally swear a lot and never use that word as I think it's vile. I also would never use any swear words IF I ever messaged sophie etc (not that I ever have, and never will) as it gives them exactly what they want.
Yep, exactly. And any of her army who might have wondered if all the chemicals were a good idea, have now turned their attention to defending MH.

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to believe what’s been said on here a few times that this while Hinch catastrophe is some kind of evil social experiment ..... particularly now that the swipe ups are becoming ever more expensive (garden furniture and daft umbrella thing) ...... just to see how truly gullible people are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just becuase you think it's acceptable to call people the c word, doesn't mean it is. I personally swear a lot and never use that word as I think it's vile. I also would never use any swear words IF I ever messaged sophie etc (not that I ever have, and never will) as it gives them exactly what they want.
I don’t get all the fuss about the c word use it all the time. Where is live it’s more of a discriptive word 😂 I personally say it all the time. It’s just words I don’t get why people get so offended by swearing much worse things going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to believe what’s been said on here a few times that this while Hinch catastrophe is some kind of evil social experiment ..... particularly now that the swipe ups are becoming ever more expensive (garden furniture and daft umbrella thing) ...... just to see how truly gullible people are.
Once you realise she is nothing more than a saleswoman working on commission, you can't take anything she posts at face value. Once you know, you know :sneaky:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How bloody sad, She has had to finally, with a heavy heart melt her minky wax melt. Never mind I'm sure more freebies will be winging there way to you as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a post on the fb group woman has poured half a bottle of flash over her sink, in the comments someone said they wouldn't buy it again because it's not cruelty free now some are saying they won't buy it again hinch will be shitting her pants incase her army stop buying all the cleaning tit
I saw that ...what a dozy mare she is...there’s more flash liquid than sink 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.