Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeezelouise

I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Thedisdad

Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I agree with all of your gripes regarding Mrs Hinch and her making money from swipe ups and advertising. But why are you all so bitter about it?

I don’t think what she does is particularly productive, but I also don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda.

But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. And I feel sorry for the people who follow Mrs Hinch like she’s a saint, but I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. Y’all need a hobby.
1. But why are you all so bitter about it? - because some of us have really suffered because of her actions and I don't have the time or inclination to detail it all for you now, if you read through the threads you can source the information.

2. I don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. - Not fake profiles, just profiles. A lot of us are quite easily recognisable and identifiable on Instagram, Facebook etc bu on fora it's generally expected to use a profile name, i assume you haven't and you're actually called Idgaf?

3. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda. - People will do what they're going to do, no-one has claimed we are ut to change hearts and minds, we are expressing our opinions which is our right.

4. But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. - I have a BA (hons) in modern languages and currently completing a PHD so am intelligent enough for my own needs, thanks for your concern though.

5. I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. - Aw bless you but no need to feel sorry for me I'm perfectly happy with the status quo.

6. Y’all need a hobby. - I have several, genealogy, travel and am a member of a polyglot society but again thanks for your concern.

7. - Just in case you were about to retort with the usual ''you're just jealous'' retort, I'm more attractive than her, nicer, funnier and I have more money so - nope, not jealous.

8. As someone else said so eloquently- fuck off :)

Have a nice night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
This was a really disgusting tactic by her. I'm actually shocked that someone can be so callous.
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Just a quick message to say a big shout out to clean honest living , thedisdad and who ever is on here who are against the hinch and the barmy army . Plus a big shout out to @Therealhousewifeofherts who had the balls to call hinch out on her insta . I know we've all had nasty messages sent but we've carried on. Thank you all for keeping this up and to the admins who set this page up. It's not easy when 2 million people are against you so WELL DONE EVERYONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

headfullofdreams

I'm sorry to be 'that' person, and I know I'm going to get fleeced for this, but swearing at the Hinch and calling her a cunt just gave her the ammo she needed to get sympathy from her minions. They already rely on the misconception that the 'haters' are trolls and messages like this only reinforce that assumption. I KNOW some good points are made, but they are undermined by calling her a cunt and now, no one is going to stop and consider the facts, they're just going to see that their beloved leader is being picked on by the 'nasty bullies'. Of course it doesn't justify the abusive messages received since, but I really don't see how anyone can take the moral high ground when the original message used bad language.

Don't give her a reason to gain more sympathy, because stuff like this will only benefit her. People have made a lot of reasoned and considered points about the Hinch and her practices. Focus on getting these messages across, don't stoop to the level of a troll otherwise no one will take anything we say seriously v

Reactions: 49
J

JAM

I don't object to calling her a cunt, it doesnt offend me, people can call her what they like but when it's put at the end of a message that's trying to make a point it loses the point. It just reinforces the fact that people believe whatever negative points are made about her are just lies coming from trolls and people with bad intentions.

It plays into people's 'poor me' routines and does nothing to get the message out, the only message that's going out is we're the cunts.

I think if people are going to spread the word outside of tattle it should be factual and not appear like a personal attack or a hate campaign, which calling her a cunt and a whore does make it look like that. Facts win arguments, lowering yourself doesn't.
I totally agree with the above.

Earlier I sent a screenshot of the message Sophie posted to her PR (who accompanied her on the book tour) I briefly said that the person who sent the message went the wrong way about it, but it was perhaps done that way as she felt it was the only way, she could gain her attention as people are becoming desperate to get the word out about just how dangerous some of these chemicals she is using and mixing are,
BUT Sophie also went the wrong way about things, as she showed the message, including the writers Instagram handle, and now things are rapidly getting out of control as there have been threats of abuse and death made by the Hinch Army towards this individual.

I said that it looks to the onlooker like Sophie has set her Army into motion and is now sitting back with her hands clean.

The reason I contacted this person was because my feeling is that Sophie won't mention any of this to her 'team' and if they've been busy on a Saturday night (which may people are) then they might have missed the story with the message and it will all be swept away and ignored.
Sophie will then sit back thinking she's above reproach.

I said that all people want is more honesty and clarity from her in all aspects of her account so perhaps as her PR she can offer guidance before these issues get any worse than they already are.
It's obvious that Sophie thinks she's a law unto herself but as she's signed to Gleam and a PR firm this reflects badly on them so my thinking is that they will HOPEFULLY sit her down and make her take notice of just how bad this situation is now.

My message reads as "seen" so I will update if I have a reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fizzymoon

Why has she got her bath bombs right next to the toilet so they get piss splashed on everytime Jamie goes for a wazz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Seriously

I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Gillybean42

VIP Member
16BC4D39-4913-45A9-9254-F06C57BEA638.jpeg Had to laugh when I saw this. In the charity shops already! Also thought it was funny that the girl is telling Mrs Hinch where she got it!! Sophie won’t be happy at that as she won’t get the money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Sophie if ur reading this can u please start lifting ur feet when u walk? At first I thought it was just when u were wearing slippers in the house but I could hear u dragging ur feet at the garden centre and it was really annoying! ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

jeezelouise

Thank you for all your kind messages about opening up. It was a big deal to actually type the words lol, like admitting what a failure I've been. OCD is a horrible, horrible condition , that I wouldn't want to wish on anyone. Its a compulsive disorder, not oh I haven't cleaned my sink, I feel bad ~ what would people think of me? it a compulsion that you have to clean that sink or your children will die from germs - dramatic I know but when I'm at my worse that is my thought process.

My worry is that people who are slightly depressed or anxious are comparing themselves to a sales person who's unattainable standards are shown through stories that is just a day in her life. That's not normality. I, myself was comparing all day every day, thanking her profusely in messages for "helping" me. Might I just add I never got a reply. Almost like I needed her to validate my exsistence. How pathetic am I?

Luckily for me i had previous CBT therapy that made me look out for warning signs. But the doctors saying biohazard suits to me about the production of this product literally ripped my soul in half. How dare I spray these chemicals around my beautiful daughters. my handsome hubby or my dog??? I've been living with that guilt for a while. But then this woman, promotes this on the daily and these blind women are following her. Not their fault. Talking to my mum she said its almost like a cult. You have to fit in or get out kind of mentality.. Where will this stop? I have photos of my skin now , in recovery after switching to natural products, so much better. If any one would be interested in them I would be happy to send as my skin is still in bad condition, but slowly healing along with my guilt.

So any hinchers that would like to know more, then listen to these beautiful people. You don't need the latest cloth to validate your self . You are beautiful with out all the shit on the swipe ups. Believe me cults get closed for a reason and this one will end soon. And don't feel bad, feel anger that you have been sold too! And to my lovely tattlers, keep doing what you are doing and spread the word. There are people out there that will be enternally grateful , myself included. Anything i can do to help im willing, even if its going on record with my name to any articles etc xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36