Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
That message she has sent you is the worst kind of thing you can ever say to someone.. I’m actually livid.. ignore them though because their showing themselves up to be the nastiest trolls ever!! 😡 she’s an absolute woman god I hope she reads these threads. Keep saving the messages. You did the right thing I hope your ok

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a bit catch 22 really. Using " bleep" might have proved her point, we're uncouth trolls. Not using "bleep" and only stating the worries and concerns, probably meant she wouldn't share anyways. If that makes sense?
That was my thought as well, but sadly I think she uses stuff like that to her advantage.

Reactions: 7
There's a post on the fb group woman has poured half a bottle of flash over her sink, in the comments someone said they wouldn't buy it again because it's not cruelty free now some are saying they won't buy it again hinch will be shitting her pants incase her army stop buying all the cleaning tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But how did the person know that she would share it because she called her the C word? Hinch doesn't share these types of messages often and must get a lot of them. Sounds more like she was just venting in that message if you ask me; not that she messaged her with the sole aim of being reposted

Reactions: 5
I totally get what people are saying about the message going unshared if the language hadn't been used, but I really don't think the point has got across in the way it was intended. People like her won't listen to reason as they thrive off the notoriety and abuse. Look at Piers Morgan and Donald Trump, they love it when they get smeared online, it gives them the attention they so badly crave. I learned a long time ago that by sharing or replying to anything that these people say online, you're giving them a platform and the engagement they want to help them get further.

I don't know, I'm just not the sort of person that likes to fight fire with fire.

PS. I have no problem with the word bleep by the way!

Reactions: 9
But how did the person know that she would share it because she called her the C word? Hinch doesn't share these types of messages often and must get a lot of them. Sounds mire like she was just venting if you ask me, not that she messaged her with the sole aim of being reposted
I might be wrong? It's maybe because op is expressing concerns that are becoming more prevalent. Quite a good way of putting them out there,with that post as it's had the opposite affect, people are defending her rather than questioning the adverse effects of the chemicals etc. She maybe has someone with a good eye over seeing her Dms? I'm surmising though..

Reactions: 2

Spreading to Mumsnet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hinch posted that message knowing that the sentiment about online manipulation and overuse of products would go over the heads of her followers, they would concentrate on the emotive yet strong language used towards her.

I think she sees herself as untouchable and that she can get away with whatever she wants.

Reactions: 18
I dont know why people are so offended by bad language. Literally answers someone said one day and decided it was 'bad'
I call my own Nan a dizzy bleep. No different to a dizzy mare or any other cute not bad name.
I most definitely do not think any name calling deserves someone waiting on a heart transplant to be wished dead before they receive it!!
I don't object to calling her a bleep, it doesnt offend me, people can call her what they like but when it's put at the end of a message that's trying to make a point it loses the point. It just reinforces the fact that people believe whatever negative points are made about her are just lies coming from trolls and people with bad intentions.

It plays into people's 'poor me' routines and does nothing to get the message out, the only message that's going out is we're the cunts.

I think if people are going to spread the word outside of tattle it should be factual and not appear like a personal attack or a hate campaign, which calling her a bleep and a bleep does make it look like that. Facts win arguments, lowering yourself doesn't.

Things seem to have escalated in the last few days. I wonder what Zoflora think of all the bad press they are now getting?
I’m certain they must have a Rep secretly lurking.
I would be quite worried, what started out to boom their business, may turn the exact opposite way. I wonder if there have been any boardroom crisis meetings at HQ of late?

Things seem to have escalated in the last few days. I wonder what Zoflora think of all the bad press they are now getting?
I’m certain they must have a Rep secretly lurking.
I would be quite worried, what started out to boom their business, may turn the exact opposite way. I wonder if there have been any boardroom crisis meetings at HQ of late?
I was thinking the same yesterday after seeing many posts about zoflora. It won't just be them either that may be starting to question where this is heading? Companies like Minky and Procter and Gamble (Flash etc) could start to worry? As more and more people like me, especially in the last week or so, are finally waking up to the sales pitch of hinch and how dangerous this all is!

Reactions: 7
Look at this pic from one of the brainwashed 😷 CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE View attachment 12824
OK Tattlers Saturday fun time!

I'm bored and
1. It's too hot to sit in garden
2. Housework to do but can't be arsed
3. Study to do, see point 2

So let's play a game. A lot of us are ex hinchers. What's the most cringe worthy thing you did or bought while under the influence of the grinch. I've attached evidence of mine and I'm sorry 😂😂😂

Just to add, when I brought it home and proudly revealed my purchase hubby looked at the pen and asked me if I'd mugged an 8 year old on the way home.
i would never say I was a hincher as I bloody hate cleaning. I did buy the Ava May because of all the hype around them reallly didn’t like them gave them away for Christmas I’ve bought from a few companies and I think hers were the worst out of them all. I also bought a bottle of zoflora to see what the hype was about it’s still under my sink used it twice to mop the floors but can’t handle how strong it smells. I do feel she ruins a lot of good things for me though. I’ve always used those to do pads for about 10 years I also had one of the pens before I seen her with one I loved it now I get embarrassed taking it out my bag incase anyone things I’m one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I have but havent we all ? I'm so glad I found a way out of the craziness , but I worry deeply that she is creating more people to be ill. Both physically and mentally.
Yel
I don’t know that lady, but I do know someone else who she ignored.
This other lady lost her son & asked for help to spread awareness with her charity & hinch just read & ignored her twice!
Yel might remember her name its on the tip of my tongue but cant remember,the only other way is to go back through the threads

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same yesterday after seeing many posts about zoflora. It won't just be them either that may be starting to question where this is heading? Companies like Minky and Procter and Gamble (Flash etc) could start to worry? As more and more people like me, especially in the last week or so, are finally waking up to the sales pitch of hinch and how dangerous this all is!
Has it been in the press I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t get bad press.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.