Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she most definitely did. I am going to let them all collect up & they will be spread far and wide. What a lovely little army she’s built up the bully.
You should her management team, I’d like to think they wouldn’t support her doing this. She knew by posting it you’d have a world of hate from her barmy army!
I hope you’re ok xx

Reactions: 8
You should her management team, I’d like to think they wouldn’t support her doing this. She knew by posting it you’d have a world of hate from her barmy army!
I hope you’re ok xx
I’ve tried to contact Gleam via insta, they too have blocked me🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My thoughts exactly. I have a bit of a thing with outdoor shoes coming into my house. S they're definitely defeating the purpose? Or do they have indoor/outdoor buff tings?
Like, indoor, outdoor slippers,,,,what’s the point! Regular occurrence and annoyance in my house.

Reactions: 6
I’ve tried to contact Gleam via insta, they too have blocked me🤣🤣
I’d be going to the press and every single brand/company she works with. Regardless of whether you were in the right/wrong with what you said, the way she retaliated by publicly naming you is abhorrent. She knew exactly what the implications would be by her sharing your Instagram account.
And even if you were trolling her...so what! But because of her you’re now getting death threats, which imo is the lowest of the low.

She’s (hinch) just shown how much of a vile woman she really is 😡

Reactions: 22
Ey up....She's on the beg for a rattan chair! Coyly asking if thats the price of them...You can afford it you horrid Muppet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ey up....She's on the beg for a rattan chair! Coyly asking if thats the price of them...You can afford it you horrid Muppet.
Yeh like she hasn’t seen them a million times in B&m since February for £99.99, she’s so bloody predictable, it’s embaressing

Reactions: 19
Do you think Gleam will reply?
Hell no. They’ll block and sweep under the carpet but good on you. I am thinking of doing the same.

Her army are vile and she’s their queen bee. I doubt gleam will do anything as shes their biggest client right now. Give it time though and she won’t be.

I gave my signed copy from WH Smith into the charity shop yesterday. Good riddance. I preordered while I was under the spell of the cult. I unfollowed her this morning and have left her cult Facebook page too. I feel so much better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep, probably already up and erected along with the patio brolly last night, just sitting to the right of her.

Can’t see how they can legally ignore it, to be honest, death threats are an offence.
I think what Hinch did last night may violate her contract which is why it was put on late at night and removed very quickly. Bug boy probably reminded her she was in breach of her contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think Gleam will reply?
I hope so! I cannot believe these people, who coincidentally claim that grinch has improved their mental health would even consider sending some of the messages they’ve sent. It’s disgusting and I honestly hope the OP is okay. You shouldn’t need a thick skin to be honest and truthful and have an opinion.

She is absolutely vile and I hope she hits the ground with a huge thump when it all comes crashing down. She would be the first person to report anybody sending death threats to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep, probably already up and erected along with the patio brolly last night, just sitting to the right of her.

Can’t see how they can legally ignore it, to be honest, death threats are an offence.
If they do ignore it I would post on a very public place that they did that. It’s bad enough MH doing it but Gleam are a company. It reflects badly on them and all their clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wonder if they will block me too? I think I’d wnough people message them they may take note. I really hope that Hinch just fucks off after this baby. I can’t even watch her anymore, I just lurk here for the updates.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.