Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a second she's not being paid to sell those stupid egg chairs for B&M who she seems to be working for. And for a long time now! I don't believe she's surprised to see her cardboard fake image in there either, she worked on that LOL

Those egg chairs are bloody awful, all the shops are pushing them like crazy atm, so my friend got one from the local garden centre and not only do they provide no back support they are really difficult to get out for an able bodied person never mind anyone pregnant / back injury etc so good luck with that. You basically flop about in it like a frog. I spent 2 secs in there and then had to fight to get out 😂

She'll force herself in and get Jamie to drag her out, just to sell more??

I feel bad for all those people that can't afford one but want one now. They're already muttering about it on the fan groups!

Egg chairs are the DEVIL.

I'd 100% prefer a garden hammock, the sort with 4 legs and a proper bench type seat and cover from the sun. She can even swing gently on that with the baby and rock him to sleep. That egg chair will not get used.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So much dancing around/lip-synching to music this last week or two. Is she trying to land a spot on one of those 'celeb' dancing shows? I don't watch them, don't know what they're called :D but you know the ones!
She’s desperately trying to make her stories entertaining but it’s falling flat every time. People who have entertaining stories on insta are naturals, whereas she’s just a sales bot with no natural banter or fun in her personality. It comes across as strained and forced, quite embarrassing for her really. She’d be better off being honest about what she’s doing, instead of pretending to be a ‘fun loving, ordinary girl’. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her miming and dancing on stories is a big V sign to all us "haterz" that she's acting like nothing is bothering her but instead over compensates by doing those stories because she's totally fineeeee
That fake cackle speaks a thousand words! It says 'I'm so bothered'. Remember her reaction when she got in the sun for her bum oil?

• Haha
  • Sick
It's why dogs shouldn't be treated as family members. That's why they shouldn't have their own room and human bed and be spoken to like babies. Dogs don't have the same mentality as humans so shouldn't be treated that way. They're pack animals and need a leader. They shouldn't be treated as children. The best way to show a dog you love it is by walking it, feeding it properly and giving it plenty of play time.
When I first found Mrs Hinch, the way that she treated Henry, with his own room and babying him, I thought she maybe couldn't have children of her own.

Reactions: 18
Heads up on the abundance of solar lights MH bought.....er...cough cough from B & M 🙄 I live right near a B & M and last year I too had a bit of a spend on solar lights...honestly they are crap! Most stopped working within a few weeks, some a couple of months , I didn’t even get a season out of them 😡Absolute tat especially the lightbulb ones that fell apart after a few weeks hanging on our tree. We have ones from Aldi on their 3rd year and still going strong!

• Sad
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #20 - Everyone else is sick of that cackle.. just look at the complaints on that website tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't believe for a second she's not being paid to sell those stupid egg chairs for B&M who she seems to be working for. And for a long time now! I don't believe she's surprised to see her cardboard fake image in there either, she worked on that LOL

Those egg chairs are bloody awful, all the shops are pushing them like crazy atm, so my friend got one from the local garden centre and not only do they provide no back support they are really difficult to get out for an able bodied person never mind anyone pregnant / back injury etc so good luck with that. You basically flop about in it like a frog. I spent 2 secs in there and then had to fight to get out 😂

I feel bad for all those people that can't afford one but want one now. They're already muttering about it on the fan groups!

I'd 100% prefer a garden hammock, the sort with 4 legs and a proper bench type seat and cover from the sun. She can even swing gently on that with the baby and rock him to sleep. That egg chair will not get used.
I did really want one, before she even mentioned them. Now I'm glad I'm skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Next week we’ll see a pic of the garden with all the ‘gifted’ tags on 🙄It’s the bloody Smeg kettle all over again that she had the cheek to deny and then a few weeks later hash tagged ‘gifted’ . She’s just a lying bleeping cow ! That little laugh about , people don’t think I buy this stuff...the laugh was there cos she’s laughing at her ‘shoppers’ ..gullible mugs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I first found Mrs Hinch, the way that she treated Henry, with his own room and babying him, I thought she maybe couldn't have children of her own.
That’s what I thought too, I’ve never heard of anything like it. A dog with its own bedroom, bit much maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You basically flop about in it like a frog.
Funniest thing I've read all day 😂

She’s desperately trying to make her stories entertaining but it’s falling flat every time. People who have entertaining stories on insta are naturals, whereas she’s just a sales bot with no natural banter or fun in her personality. It comes across as strained and forced, quite embarrassing for her really. She’d be better off being honest about what she’s doing, instead of pretending to be a ‘fun loving, ordinary girl’. Pathetic.
She should watch Zoe Zoflora to get some tips on how to be genuinely funny

Reactions: 13
Drinking fat coke & pregnant, how lovely. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her drink a glass of water 🙄

Reactions: 16
Drinking fat coke & pregnant, how lovely. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her drink a glass of water [emoji849]
Oh no! Mind she had that Betty Britta jug for water, that she banged on about for weeks [emoji1787][emoji1787] but no doubt all for show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s heard a few people say she doesn’t pay for stuff but she wants you to know she paid for all of the ‘Cupp-rinal stuff and she doesn’t get the money back and she’s just a normal person ... really???? Normal????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.