Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of feel a tiny bit sorry for Jamie (just a tiny tiny bit) because all weekend he’s been treated like her personal slave.
He’s either driving her about, cleaning floors, cutting grass, putting plants in pots, setting up garden furniture and trellises - I bet the poor bugger will be glad to get back to work tomorrow for a rest from her.

Also they’ve never cooked a meal in days they just continually eat out!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't always keep up with this thread but has anyone from publishing come to spill the tea on how many copies of the book she's sold and how much money she's earnt so far?

With all the bidding for the rights wouldn't be surprised if the advance was huge with a good royalty rate so has made over a million already.
What bidding rights? Penguin approached her to write the book, there was no bidding war at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because everything you read in the tabloids is 100% fact and the whole truth?
It was a book with a huge demand and she's signed to a big "tallent" agency. I've no doubt that many publishers wanted the book deal and gleam got the most they can. A mrs Hinch 11 some is very likely to be true

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched MH's stories, the loud cackling in B&M, the anxiety obviously doesn't hold her back from the desperation to be recognised

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched MH's stories, the loud cackling in B&M, the anxiety obviously doesn't hold her back from the desperation to be recognised
Defo something some one with anxiety would do NOT and Jamie well he just looks embarrassed half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There she goes with her love of fields [emoji1] Swipe up soon? Flogging fields next

Ps I can’t help but cringe when Gretel comes in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I sort of feel a tiny bit sorry for Jamie (just a tiny tiny bit) because all weekend he’s been treated like her personal slave.
He’s either driving her about, cleaning floors, cutting grass, putting plants in pots, setting up garden furniture and trellises - I bet the poor bugger will be glad to get back to work tomorrow for a rest from her.

Also they’ve never cooked a meal in days they just continually eat out!
I’d actually hate to be him this weekend. She just seems to put him down and laugh at him. and when he does something to her liking she’s saying well done...... I’d have told her to get off her lazy butt and do it it herself if she can’t be more respectful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs Hinch: hear her cackle, it’ll only last until she reads the newest comments on tattle.

Wtf is with her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA in the middle of shops, how embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So much dancing around/lip-synching to music this last week or two. Is she trying to land a spot on one of those 'celeb' dancing shows? I don't watch them, don't know what they're called :D but you know the ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Other than here I wonder where she is hearing all the talk about her not buying things and or getting the money back afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her miming and dancing on stories is a big V sign to all us "haterz" that she's acting like nothing is bothering her but instead over compensates by doing those stories because she's totally fineeeee

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it's a big V sign to all us "haterz" that she's acting like nothing is bothering her but instead over compensates by doing those stories because she's totally fineeeee
I'd like to hear her say the same thing about all the indoor cleaning tit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.