Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't always keep up with this thread but has anyone from publishing come to spill the tea on how many copies of the book she's sold and how much money she's earnt so far?

With all the bidding for the rights wouldn't be surprised if the advance was huge with a good royalty rate so has made over a million already.
According to the times best seller list that someone posted yesterday she’s sold around 220k copies

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The media are not going to do anything with the negative stories of Mrs Hinch right now
She earns too much money for the companies that pay for ads within the papers etc.
I watched the R Kelly Documentary and when they heard he was with young girls and the tape with the 14 year old was discovered the music companies said he was making all the money for them and they wouldnt acknowledge it. It's the same thing here. Once the ship start sinking then they will be looking for these stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She had the audacity to tell her followers a fake plant in her bathroom was still "going strong". No tit you patronising witch it hardly needs watering.

Those faux foilage trelises are tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She had the audacity to tell her followers a fake plant in her bathroom was still "going strong". No tit you patronising witch it hardly needs watering.

Those faux foilage trelises are tacky.
She is tack personified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Next thread?

She can keep a plastic plant alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New thread - Hinch still blocking, threats of abuse being sent, Sad that some still can’t grasp she’s fraudulent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She looks pretty there and not a sign of butterflies 😂

Well done you! 😂
This is why I don't know why she ruined her face with botox and that ridiculous nose and lip job. There was nothing wrong with the way she looked. Just seemed like she bought surgery because it was there and she could afford it. It has made her look very drag and now needs filters to soften the harsh features it has given her.

Plastic surgery at a young age is NOT a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh god I did have to laugh at her most recent post with the photo of the book, where she says she had never even heard of the Sunday times bestseller list 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my 13yr old would rather die then do anything cleaning related. Her room takes alot of begging and praying.
Just how teen life should be to be fair.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #20 She Really Wants A Tacky Swinging Egg..Don’t Take The Bait..Let Her Beg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope all these teens who apparently feel over joyed at a cleaning basket, etc..are all a vein attempt by adults to get some acknowledgment from MH.

Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #20 She Really Wants A Tacky Swinging Egg..Don’t Take The Bait..Let Her Beg
Love it. But I want a tacky egg too😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She wanted to take a pic of bug boy and her cardboard stand in B&M, but he would not do it. They have just bought an egg chair from B&M but cant get it in the car:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jamie looking less and less like he's interested in even pretending to be interested in this whole thing. He couldn't give two shits about her advert in the BandM store.

• Haha
When I was 13, my biggest worries were getting my homework done and who I was going to hang around with at lunchtime. Certainly was not encouraged to ever take an interest in cleaning - during school holidays my mum did sometimes ask me to help with little things like dusting but that was about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.