Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have anxiety. She never has done. If she had anxiety she wouldn’t be plastered in every B&M, Asda & other shops UK wide. I suffer with extreme anxiety. I can’t remember the last time I took a picture of myself let alone let anyone else take my pic. Shes a complete joke. Im sick of seeing her face in my supermarket

Ladies and gentlemen the face of “anxiety”
I think people like her confuse ‘feeling anxious’ with anxiety. No way does she have anxiety because it’s a life limiting condition. She’s absolutely full of tit. She knows more and more people are feeling comfortable with opening up about having anxiety these days and thought she could get some more followers and more sympathy if she confessed she had it too. It’s quite sickening when you sit and think about it :/

Reactions: 18
Did anyone hear her apologise to someone when she was looking at her picture in B&M (I'm assuming she accidentally got in their way)? I had to laugh, because even when on her own patch, cackling over a picture of herself, people still couldn't give a tit who she is and walk past as if she's another gobby chav [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anyone hear her apologise to someone when she was looking at her picture in B&M (I'm assuming she accidentally got in their way)? I had to laugh, because even when on her own patch, cackling over a picture of herself, people still couldn't give a tit who she is and walk past as if she's another gobby chav [emoji23]
She has to make a big hoohar every bloody where she goes! Glad people are indifferent to her! I bet it kills her if /when people take no notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has to make a big hoohar every bloody where she goes! Glad people are indifferent to her! I bet it kills her if /when people take no notice.
I remember Tanya Burr got in someone's way during one of her blogs, she rightfully got a frosty glance from him. I always think these bloggers must look utterly ridiculous, in their own little world without a care for those around them. It's so narcissistic and ignorant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think people like her confuse ‘feeling anxious’ with anxiety. No way does she have anxiety because it’s a life limiting condition. She’s absolutely full of tit. She knows more and more people are feeling comfortable with opening up about having anxiety these days and thought she could get some more followers and more sympathy if she confessed she had it too. It’s quite sickening when you sit and think about it :/
She was clearly told to tone it right down, she's gone from making out she is having full blown panic attack (the day before her book was released) to just feeling 'a bit nervous' before tv interviews. Now she barely mentions it and skips off to all kinds of things with no issues at all.

In fact she's laughing all the way to the bank. Literally.

All she does now is cackle, she must look at her bank balance and it keeps her laughing the rest of the day. Good luck to her, I wouldn't want the way she's gone about it on my conscience. I believe in karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's had that house 3 years...and is only now kitting her garden out. Bollocks she doesn't get reimbursed...

Reactions: 20
This has happened to her a few times, once when she was walking in London somewhere being really weird and saying about how excited she gets about London (for all her Hinchers that had never been) and then bumped into someone walking down the road so she had to apologise. To them she was one of those annoying twats who’s constantly glued to their phones not paying attention, they didn’t have a clue who she was just like the ones today in B&M didn’t either🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anxiety in full swing 🙄 she pulls some attractive faces.
Christ she has lost even more weight, even that butterfly filter isn't helping her anymore :oops: She's all teeth in that story.

I don't watch every day so I always have a shock to see she's even skinnier every week since January.

It's given her horrible under eye wrinkles too. She's shrinking like a prune :sick:

She looks really frail. If she really is pregnant, that is a crappy thing to starve herself now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There is nothing appealing about her fake garden. No habitat for wildlife it’s just plastic like her. She really gets on my tits FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And now she's sprayed harsh disinfectant all over her patio into her grass and soil, when plain water would've done. I think her garden is horrible too. It gives me the heebie jeebies!

Nothing for the bees or butterflies, just fake leaves on trellis and fake lavender flowers on balls and fake lanterns and fake eggs and a fake woman lol

I knew she'd just do a story from inside her egg saying how nice it is. With no footage of her trying to get in an out. It's a witch to get in and out and it swings in a really naseaus way, not pleasant at all. Her knees look like skeleton knees.

I think she's in the grip of a massive eating disorder, triggered by her pregnancy and concern about gaining even 1lb. Horrible influencer to young girls.

We desperately need a new thread, can someone who's been reading this all lately please start one? I haven't kept up to date nor seen which is more liked otherwise I'd do it :)

Reactions: 15
And now she's sprayed harsh disinfectant all over her patio into her grass and soil, when plain water would've done. I think her garden is horrible too. It gives me the heebie jeebies!

Nothing for the bees or butterflies, just fake leaves on trellis and fake lavender flowers on balls and fake lanterns and fake eggs and a fake woman lol

I knew she'd just do a story from inside her egg saying how nice it is. With no footage of her trying to get in an out. It's a witch to get in and out and it swings in a really naseaus way, not pleasant at all. Her knees look like skeleton knees.

I think she's in the grip of a massive eating disorder, triggered by her pregnancy and concern about gaining even 1lb. Horrible influencer to young girls.
Oh I knew we'd get a pic of her in it..She's so bloody obvious. Her story's all have a subliminal duck you message to them! Or an ad. She's so false I don't know why her army still defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Heads up on the abundance of solar lights MH bought.....er...cough cough from B & M 🙄 I live right near a B & M and last year I too had a bit of a spend on solar lights...honestly they are crap! Most stopped working within a few weeks, some a couple of months , I didn’t even get a season out of them 😡Absolute tat especially the lightbulb ones that fell apart after a few weeks hanging on our tree. We have ones from Aldi on their 3rd year and still going strong!

Same here spent a fortune on solar fairy lights from b&m didn’t even get 2 months out of them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love to have bumped into her near her sign, just as I was saying she’s a liar and what a fake scamming witch she is. She can’t block me to my face can she 🤣🤣🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she not have any friends? Slightly worrying that it’s bank holiday weekend, 90% of the uk are having days out in the sun. She’s inside cleaning and being manic?

Reactions: 12
I thought she just had them straightened.. so even the bloody teeth aren’t real.
Is there anything about her that’s not fake 🤣
I thought she’d just had them straightened! She mentioned Invisalign and I’m just finishing mine and thought why don’t mind look like that the amount I’ve paid 😂😂 #notanAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll give creating a new thread a go, hope I'm ok to do that. I think my name suggestion got the most likes so I'll us that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.