Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s heard a few people say she doesn’t pay for stuff but she wants you to know she paid for all of the ‘Cupp-rinal stuff and she doesn’t get the money back and she’s just a normal person ... really???? Normal????
Yeah normal people have full blown relationships with their household cleaning utensils and rub their cloths on their fannies. Didn’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s heard a few people say she doesn’t pay for stuff but she wants you to know she paid for all of the ‘Cupp-rinal stuff and she doesn’t get the money back and she’s just a normal person ... really???? Normal????
That was excessive spending, she should be ashamed of herself. Even if she did pay for it, she shouldn’t flaunt to it the followers who basically paid for it !!!

Reactions: 17
Back when I believed she paid for her stuff, I did think she had a massive shopping addiction and was just bringing in more stuff to clean. I don't think that's a good influence on her fans in itself. Exactly what she wants though. Buy more. Buy more

Yeah normal people have full blown relationships with their household cleaning utensils and rub their cloths on their fannies. Didn’t you know?
Is that what I've been doing wrong?
Better bin my toilet paper and buy a minky then!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just sat there taking the piss out of Jamie whilst he’s doing all the work poor sod

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her neighbours are going to love her. They’ll have dribbles of that horrible silver grey colour all over their side of the fence. My neighbour decided to paint her fence bright red once. We had bright red dribbles all over our side. Had to cover it up with dark brown. Which then dribbled slightly through to her side. Fence painting wars ensued.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread name...

From eggy plugs to eggy chairs, her army’s barmy, she wants you all to have a P & G lair

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her neighbours are going to love her. They’ll have dribbles of that horrible silver grey colour all over their side of the fence. My neighbour decided to paint her fence bright red once. We had bright red dribbles all over our side. Had to cover it up with dark brown. Which then dribbled slightly through to her side. Fence painting wars ensued.
I wonder if her neighbors watch her stories so they have advance warning that she's going to do something stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This irritates me so much because I would love this app as I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks but it’s expensive! (Well it’s £42 but I can’t afford that at the moment [emoji17]) She flaunts it about and I don’t believe she even has anxiety :(

There is a free app called insight timer and as far as I’m aware it’s pretty similar. I’ve never used calm as I wouldn’t pay when I can use something that’s similar for free. Have a try see what you think :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is a free app called insight timer and as far as I’m aware it’s pretty similar. I’ve never used calm as I wouldn’t pay when I can use something that’s similar for free. Have a try see what you think :)
Aw thanks so much I’ll give it a go! :D

Reactions: 6
This irritates me so much because I would love this app as I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks but it’s expensive! (Well it’s £42 but I can’t afford that at the moment 😔) She flaunts it about and I don’t believe she even has anxiety :(
She doesn’t have anxiety. She never has done. If she had anxiety she wouldn’t be plastered in every B&M, Asda & other shops UK wide. I suffer with extreme anxiety. I can’t remember the last time I took a picture of myself let alone let anyone else take my pic. Shes a complete joke. Im sick of seeing her face in my supermarket

Ladies and gentlemen the face of “anxiety”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.