Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truths
And
Tales
The
Lies
Exposed

I believe it’s the beginning of the end for brand Hinch...
well done tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Think this is one of the first times I’ve seen her give any kind of inkling of the effects of chemicals on pets!

Coincidence... I think not!
snap!! Just came here to post this!!
Seems the message may have rattled a few of her feathers.

Reactions: 15
What's wrong with fresh air?????
There’s a whole chapter in the book obvs sponsored by P&G where she tries to explain why fresh air isn’t good enough!!
I shared the pages on another thread on the book release day!
Just more bullshit from her!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Think this is one of the first times I’ve seen her give any kind of inkling of the effects of chemicals on pets!

Totally and utterly transparent - what a self centred arrogant pompous arse she is

Reactions: 11
There’s a whole chapter in the book obvs sponsored by P&G where she tries to explain why fresh air isn’t good enough!!
Do you know which thread? I could do with a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Attempting to moderate is against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hello! Have been reading here a few weeks but this is my first post. First off, just want to say that some of the posts on here have genuinely made me cry with laughter, there are some funny people on here! Fair play.
I was never really sucked into the whole hinching thing as far as others seem to have been. When I first started following her I did find myself nosying down the cleaning aisle more than I used to and picking up a few bits but the repetitive nature of her stories soon bored me to tears and the realisation that I had a press full of clobber that I didn’t even use woke me up to what was going on. I cleaned my bathroom using a capful of neat Zoflora on Wednesday last and I can STILL smell it today, god knows what Mrs Hinch does be at literally spraying the stuff about so liberally all day everyday. It’s headache inducing just to witness.

So anyway. I’ve no real story as to what led me here, this site was shared in a group I’m in on FB and said I’d join for a goo. However.. I have to say I do think comments about her appearance are below the belt, and taken in isolation and shared they give the wrong impression of this group which is full of carefully considered points and well researched facts. As long as she’s not flogging make up or skin care then who cares what filters she uses. Now if she was filtering her before and after pics to make the products look like they perform better I’d see the point.. but who doesn’t love a good filter 🙋🏼‍♀️ We all like to portray the best side of ourselves. Same as calling her a bleep etc.. it just defeats whatever point you’re trying to make and takes away from it. It does intelligent arguments as massive disservice when they feel they need to resort to that kind of thing. Just my 2c, 🤷🏼‍♀️

On Hinch herself I find her irritating, cringeworthy and full of false charm. Not sure when the bubble will finally burst but I’m sure the baby will buy her more time. I got tired of the repetition after one week, I’m not sure how people are still watching with the same interest. It’s just all so predictable now.
I don’t dislike her, wouldn’t like to see anything bad happen to her or anything but it grates on me how careless she is about things and she’s bascially a glorified Avon lady. It’s just a bizarre phenomenon. Her whole house is like a modern day Argos catalogue urging people to swipe up and buy the tat, not letting on she receives a hefty % for each sale.

Anyway, that’s me. I’m sure I’ll be told to F off 😂

Definitely back tracking and covering her arse. On her post the other day quite a few people were pleading for her to use less chemicals, and I've seen a few on fb beginning to the same way. May the heavily perfumed fog is beginning to lift

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello! Have been reading here a few weeks but this is my first post. First off, just want to say that some of the posts on here have genuinely made me cry with laughter, there are some funny people on here! Fair play.
I was never really sucked into the whole hinching thing as far as others seem to have been. When I first started following her I did find myself nosying down the cleaning aisle more than I used to and picking up a few bits but the repetitive nature of her stories soon bored me to tears and the realisation that I had a press full of clobber that I didn’t even use woke me up to what was going on. I cleaned my bathroom using a capful of neat Zoflora on Wednesday last and I can STILL smell it today, god knows what Mrs Hinch does be at literally spraying the stuff about so liberally all day everyday. It’s headache inducing just to witness.

So anyway. I’ve no real story as to what led me here, this site was shared in a group I’m in on FB and said I’d join for a goo. However.. I have to say I do think comments about her appearance are below the belt, and taken in isolation and shared they give the wrong impression of this group which is full of carefully considered points and well researched facts. As long as she’s not flogging make up or skin care then who cares what filters she uses. Now if she was filtering her before and after pics to make the products look like they perform better I’d see the point.. but who doesn’t love a good filter 🙋🏼‍♀️ We all like to portray the best side of ourselves. Same as calling her a bleep etc.. it just defeats whatever point you’re trying to make and takes away from it. It does intelligent arguments as massive disservice when they feel they need to resort to that kind of thing. Just my 2c, 🤷🏼‍♀️

On Hinch herself I find her irritating, cringeworthy and full of false charm. Not sure when the bubble will finally burst but I’m sure the baby will buy her more time. I got tired of the repetition after one week, I’m not sure how people are still watching with the same interest. It’s just all so predictable now.
I don’t dislike her, wouldn’t like to see anything bad happen to her or anything but it grates on me how careless she is about things and she’s bascially a glorified Avon lady. It’s just a bizarre phenomenon. Her whole house is like a modern day Argos catalogue urging people to swipe up and buy the tat, not letting on she receives a hefty % for each sale.

Anyway, that’s me. I’m sure I’ll be told to F off 😂
I read this as if it was one of hinchs grid posts 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've been trying to find this extract if you still have the picture!! It's unreal! P&G explaining why fresh air isn't enough to keep a house smelling fresh, funny that!! I can't believe how gullible the Hinch and her idiot lemmings are!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been trying to find this extract if you still have the picture!! It's unreal! P&G explaining why fresh air isn't enough to keep a house smelling fresh, funny that!! I can't believe how gullible the Hinch and her idiot lemmings are!
I’ll go find it and repost.

Reactions: 4
She is trying to blag an egg chair now! ‘Can you recommend...?’ It’s simple overt begging. Same with mumofmadlads, always on the lookout for anything free!
So she implies she doesn't want to be ripped off as she doesn't know the prices, but she doesn't have a problem ripping her shoppers off suggesting they buy things from her swipe ups that you can get cheaper elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.