Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen on instagram the other day someone had refilled a plug in air freshener with zoflora! Another one was that someone was burning it in there wax burner! I don’t Think Mrs Hinch can be blamed for this as you would think these people should have some common sense as most of them are adults. It gives me anxiety thinking about those people doing stupid things and I wish I had written on there post now!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I seen on instagram the other day someone had refilled a plug in air freshener with zoflora! Another one was that someone was burning it in there wax burner! I don’t Think Mrs Hinch can be blamed for this as you would think these people should have some common sense as most of them are adults. It gives me anxiety thinking about those people doing stupid things and I wish I had written on there post now!
Mrs Hinch can absolutely be blamed for influencing this type of behaviour. She filled her reed diffusers up with zoflora and that’s just one example

• Wow
Reactions: 33
By promoting these products I personally think that Hinch is responsible for letting people know how to use these products safely. She's been shilling for Zoflo for months yet she's only just decided to let people know not to let their pets on it while it's wet

Reactions: 17
Quite amusing the depth of metaphor she can come up with in her book involves McDonald’s and hangovers. So profound and intellectually stimulating.
It's almost like she's assuming that McDonalds and hangovers are common occurrences within her fan base

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is trying to blag an egg chair now! ‘Can you recommend...?’ It’s simple overt begging. Same with mumofmadlads, always on the lookout for anything free!
Maybe if she spent her time actually looking in her beloved b&M she’d know there was one for sale for less than 100 the begging goat. The first thing you do when looking for something is check google, it’s probably cheaper on amazon but I suppose that isn’t going to be your go to place when you don’t get paid for plugging it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch can absolutely be blamed for influencing this type of behaviour. She filled her reed diffusers up with zoflora and that’s just one example
I agree, she should be blamed. She encourages her followers to continually use cleaning products for jobs they’re not intended for, using Lenor unstoppables as air fresheners is just one example, they dissolve, they’re not meant to be put in organza bags.

Reactions: 20
I shamefully admit to owning the book, which was read in all of maybe 3.5 to 4 hours. Huge borders around the writing, so it's not page loads of words. I do remember seeing her visit to the p and g place. It was a good while ago. Some of the things in the book, she should talk about more. There's safety tips, that she never mentions in her stories. Its quite bewildering the discrepancies between her Insta and her book.

Reactions: 6
I find it just as bizarre that she'll document a mundane trip to home bargains and the petrol station, or show us shite shes bought.. but not document a trip to that factory. She still would have had quite a following when she went. It would mean taking a flight (steady with the anxiety Soph) staying in a hotel (beyond exciting for her) and was what she described as interesting. If it was all that interesting why not show her followers?
I dont remember a time where shes ever been off line long enough to have made a trip like that . No way would they have refused any videoing, plenty of factories give permission for things like that and I cant see them refusing as it's always good PR.
I smell bullshit personally
She did share it she went to Brussels for the day

Reactions: 1
I too think the irresponsible, improper use of products can, in part, be blamed on Sophie Hinchliffe and her use of them which she then advertises on social media .

She has to shoulder some responsibility for those impressionable and vulnerable followers doing daft and dangerous things with the products she advertises because she does them herself.

Reactions: 11
She was signed to gleam and doing disclosed ADs for P&G and not following the directions on the back - no open window, no gloves. She's changed now but loads of dangerous advice from the past where she should have known better.

If an AD on the tv was showing products and using them in a way that could be harmful you can bet they wouldn't get away with it. But this is our friend Sophie who accidentally signed with gleam and had never been out for a meal before :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She may well not be doing those things personally but as an influencer who has made all these idiots jump on this stupid band wagon I think she should at least be telling people not to do things like this as she knows full well what idiots most of her army are. If she cared about these people so much & they were all in this together as she says then she would be bringing up the dangers of doing such things. Someone’s house would burn down & she still wouldn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 7
It'S oK iF iT's DiLuTeD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.