Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a comment on Hinch’s latest post that said... ‘hope Gretel comes out tonight’..
NO JUST NO! - why would anyone want that other than to laugh at her?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what her “kids” really think of her??? I wonder if she’s one of those mates that irritate the hell out of you due to their constant “all about me” but you couldn’t get away without inviting coz they’ve been part of the furniture for like, ever

Exactly,,, “for those of you that’s been asking” my ass!
Homemade at herbert cottage appears to be one of her kids and funnily enough she's allowed to use her hashtags to promote her business. Funny that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jamie picking up the dog tit confirms that the dog rarely gets walked so has to take a dump in the garden.
Wonder if he put the tit in the bin? It'll be stinking in this heat.
My dog has been on a four hour walk today, came back and tit in the garden. He missed that memo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She loves the block button
If someone told you to F off why would you "reach out" and tell them personal info a few months later? Also if hinch blocked her after the second time surely the woman wouldn't have received the second F off message as when you get blocked you can't see messages. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She loves the block button
I'm sorry but if that really happened why didn't this person take a screenshot? I see a lot of discussions about the Hinch's misdemeanours, but sometimes with not a lot of proof. This sounds very fishy to me. Made up stories are hardly going to help the cause of people who want to show this woman in her real light.

Reactions: 36
My dog has been on a four hour walk today, came back and tit in the garden. He missed that memo 😂
Mine does that too but point I was trying to make was Hinch always makes a point of asking Jamie if Henry's "done a poo poo for mama" obvs that day he did it in the garden and she left it for Jamie to pick up.

Reactions: 4
If someone told you to F off why would you "reach out" and tell them personal info a few months later? Also if hinch blocked her after the second time surely the woman wouldn't have received the second F off message as when you get blocked you can't see messages. [emoji2368]
That's how deluded some of them are, if anyone told me to duck off, bad day or not I wouldn't just shrug it off lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but if that really happened why didn't this person take a screenshot? I see a lot of discussions about the Hinch's misdemeanours, but sometimes with not a lot of proof. This sounds very fishy to me. Made up stories are hardly going to help the cause of people who want to show this woman in her real light.
If she blocked her she can't take a screenshot, the messages disappear

That's how deluded some of them are, if anyone told me to duck off, bad day or not I wouldn't just shrug it off lol
I think we need to each use our own judgements about what is likely to be factual and what isn't. This one just doesn't add up to me

Reactions: 17
If she blocked her she can't take a screenshot, the messages disappear
So why not take a screenshot at the time? If I got told to duck off by someone in the public eye I'd make sure I saved it! Those messages would have stayed on the person's account until she got blocked.

Reactions: 12
I think we need to each use our own judgements about what is likely to be factual and what isn't. This one just doesn't add up to me
It does sound fishy, but if it is fake why would she give information away about who she is and what TV show she was on etc very odd

I'm not defending Hinch but I can't remember her ever asking people to share their stories of anxiety with her?

Reactions: 5
Exactly my thoughts. Let's be realistic here, I think some people are so determined to hate this woman that they'll believe any story they read.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.