Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll bet theres a massive meltdown going on at the castle right now. I reckon jayyyymeeee is gonna have to pacify her with some more bumstretchers.
She'll be crying on the kitchen floor with her kinky minky and vestlife will have to pick her up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this someone on here? Round of applause guyzzzz I love it!!! obviously the hinchlings were quick to jump to zophs defence😂😂
View attachment 165627
This post is 100% true though! Yet I can fully imagine the comments section "shut up you're just jealous" "if you cant say anything nice then do one" "Be kind"
Absolute bunch of sheep twats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'll bet theres a massive meltdown going on at the castle right now. I reckon jayyyymeeee is gonna have to pacify her with some more bumstretchers.
Yes she looks teary eyed in the video insert

imagjne her now quickly making up stories for the gram I’d love to b a fly on the wall I bet she standing at the sink kicking her boards.... what an absolute liar

Yh maybe it could be done in a day but not organised delivered planned and done... she so needs to try and stay relatable.. whatever next

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure about his work in the garden I think if it had been my project I’d have painted the fence first as it obviously need to be treated before putting more wood up against it. What a mess in the garden too soil everywhere but I’m sure there will be gifted fake grass too soon.
I was thinking the same. Surely that’s going to be a nightmare to paint with all the soil in it already?

Reactions: 12
Hello, me again. Your friendly owner of a building and landscaping company 🙋🏼‍♀️

Showed my husband (he does all the hard graft, I sit and attempt to look pretty for the customers 😂) and he said it would take him and two of his guys around 2-3 days to do Beggy Mitchell’s garden. He also said that for putting the sleepers in that rain, although would be a piss take, wouldn’t make a difference and he’d still work. Obviously other builders might not, but my hubby doesn’t know what a day off is. But he wouldn’t put the concrete foundations or the soil in in the rain. 🤷🏼‍♀️

He also choked on his tea when I said that Beggy Mitchell had the idea Friday morning and it was now finished 🤣

So in conclusion - You’re all right yet again. This has been in the pipeline for a while. No way was this done in one day. 👍🏼

P.S. We are fully booked so can’t do any work for you all. Our wait time for any sort of work is 8 weeks 😁 We don’t gift work either 🤣🤣 Nor are we elves 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
Said in the voice of Pamela from Gavin & Stacey... ‘It’s all the drama, Mick. I just love it’ 🤣

I bet the vain is popping out of Soph’s Botoxed forehead! 😂
Vestlife will be stomping around then block soon posting a story declaring how kond his lying wife is! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I think the reason she does these huge projects (extension, hole in the wall, new worktops, garage, and now the garden) in advance of posting it to her followers is because she is terribly insecure with her decisions. So she impulsively does things in secrecy before other people's opinions make her change her mind.
I think the sleepers might look good once the planting is in. But she definitely needs professional advice, because she really does't know the first thing about plants. No doubt the plants will all be in by the end of next week by a click of the fingers!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She didn't tag the landscapers, obviously punishing them for releasing the photos ....witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m just hoping someone got a screenshot of her on Friday saying she had just had the idea and showing the garden

Reactions: 18
Started Thursday morning, finished by Friday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Guyyzzz I'm thinking of getting this part of the garden done" - when it was ALREADY DONE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
]Also I’m sensing a post of a troll
Message and a crying video of her to destruct from garden gate

Reactions: 10
Said in the voice of Pamela from Gavin & Stacey... ‘It’s all the drama, Mick. I just love it’ 🤣

I bet the vain is popping out of Soph’s Botoxed forehead! 😂
Vestlife will be stomping around then block soon posting a story declaring how kond his lying wife is! 🙄
I bloody love pam.... Mmmmiiiccccckkk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think pre recording of things on Instagram should be stopped, these so called influencers should have to put up the date on every story, would stop the endless bull tit that comes from the majority of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.