Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artax79

Hello, me again. Your friendly owner of a building and landscaping company 🙋🏼‍♀️

Showed my husband (he does all the hard graft, I sit and attempt to look pretty for the customers 😂) and he said it would take him and two of his guys around 2-3 days to do Beggy Mitchell’s garden. He also said that for putting the sleepers in that rain, although would be a piss take, wouldn’t make a difference and he’d still work. Obviously other builders might not, but my hubby doesn’t know what a day off is. But he wouldn’t put the concrete foundations or the soil in in the rain. 🤷🏼‍♀️

He also choked on his tea when I said that Beggy Mitchell had the idea Friday morning and it was now finished 🤣

So in conclusion - You’re all right yet again. This has been in the pipeline for a while. No way was this done in one day. 👍🏼

P.S. We are fully booked so can’t do any work for you all. Our wait time for any sort of work is 8 weeks 😁 We don’t gift work either 🤣🤣 Nor are we elves 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144

TwibbleRox

This is a little off topic but I'd just like to say something about my experience with the "anti-bullying advocate" that is Mrs Hinch.

Without giving too much away as to who I am as I have a couple of family members that also read on here..

I sent Mrs Hinch a few questions/messages over a period of a couple of months. These messages were along the lines of "why oh why have you taken the lid off of the washing capsules?"
Replying to a sob story she posted asking why people troll her, in which I said "because of the lies you tell" and also pointed out that having a differing opinion is not trolling.
And one in response to a story of Ronnie, asking why he basically is never left alone with her. I never name called, shamed, or wrote anything remotely offensive as it's genuinely not the sort of person I am.

Anyway, out of the blue a few weeks later, old Hinchy had finally seen the three messages. Instead of responding, she blocked me, but not before scrolling my Instagram to find names of friends and my husband, sending them messages and stating I had been bullying and abusing her online for months. Claiming she had had to pass my information to the police for harassment, and I was a terrible mother for being such a "nasty person" online.
This caused lots of tension with two of the friends, although my husband just laughed.

For someone with genuine, diagnosed, medicated anxiety, being told that you had been reported to the police for cyber bullying and harassment (as far-fetched as I knew this was, especially as my messages were absolutely nothing of the sort) as well as the worry of what my friends (avid hinchers) now thought of me, had me genuinely sick with worry for around two weeks, before I realised the police weren't actually coming.

What a lovely, inspiring, friendly lady you are Mrs Hinch. Not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 110

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Is this someone on here? Round of applause guyzzzz I love it!!! obviously the hinchlings were quick to jump to zophs defence😂😂
8C8FD7E9-6858-4D84-B002-5C2EC387E448.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Said in the voice of Pamela from Gavin & Stacey... ‘It’s all the drama, Mick. I just love it’ 🤣

I bet the vain is popping out of Soph’s Botoxed forehead! 😂
Vestlife will be stomping around then block soon posting a story declaring how kond his lying wife is! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Ellebee_1977

To be honest there are a few accounts I follow on Instagram who have made garden seating out of pallets and they look far better than Mrs. Hinches. That garden has no flow to it at all it could be fantastic but she just makes it look dead common with solar lights and other shite hanging off the fence
Gguuyyyzzzz my hubby brought these pallets home from work and look how nice they are.... goes to show you dont need to be an influencer to have a nice garden this cost us about 400 to do thats cushions paint everything! We did it over 3 months when we could afford it! Pallet furniture is the best and recycled too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I think bombarding the gardener is absolutely fucking hideous tbh. It’s not their fault she’s a lying witch of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So....
I mentioned quite a few threads back that my friends daughter (who is 23) is obsessed with Hinch. As a nurse, I think there may be undiagnosed slight learning difficulties as well. She’s on benefits and virtually lives in on own brand pizzas because she spends all her money on cleaning products for her little flat. Everyday she posts pictures of her cleaning, the multiple things she’s spent all her money on. She took out a loan to buy a Shark hoover which she can’t afford to pay back so her mum had to. Shes bulk bought wax melts and her house is crammed to the hilt with baskets and shite. Well, today she’s had a massive meltdown on FB because her hero and idol Mrs Hinch has blocked her.

Because she asked her what the removable middle bit of her hob was for. It’s like the world has bloody ended and she’s in bits!! 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

AyJay

I have lots of catching up to do here and I’m a long time lurker. But I had to comment and say I can’t believe my eyes when Jennas name popped up here 😂😂😂 it’s not even her real name she is infact (sorry to break it to you guys who really wanted her to be hinchs neighbour) a fake crazy woman who often comments underneath the likes of Chloe from Gshore and other pissy influencers calling them names an saying vile things Off diff profiles , I’d say the definition of a troll, as we tattlers are defo not trolls.
Do a few google image searches and search her into insta and Facebook an check out how many random profiles she has with no posts etc these are a few I linked together of hers. Also had a few vile msgs off her myself and her “family members” on my personal insta which I won’t repost all of but here’s a few to prove she’s nuts. I just wanted you all to know she’s a liar and basically a psychotic weirdo who seeks attention online .... So you can all forget about the Jenna thing 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
What a lying bitch!!!!!! Only on Friday she said it was happening over the next few weeks!!!!!! Then she shows pre recorded shit yesterday of Ronnie pushing that dog in the garden, clearly no building work going on. She really works over time trying to hide her lies!!!!!!!! Get a life soph and just be honest!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Rose28454

VIP Member
I had a little tear yesterday when I locked up my late in laws flat as it’s being sold tommorow. My hubby asked me to go as it upsets him too much. I said goodbye to them and told them I was sorry we couldn’t come for t and cake again and how sad I was they never saw their 5 great grandchildren who were born after they passed. I didn’t used to get on with her but in later years she mellowedZ hubby also lost his only sibling to cancer suddenly last year so all his family are gone . That’s something to cry about

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I love this forum and calling her out for her lies. But the crap that neighbour has had to put up with, sly snide comments makes me cringe, as if we are all somehow sat on a panel waiting to judge. My irritation and sheer disdain for all things Hinch irks me to my core. I feel absolutely apoplectic that myself and my husband work so hard and never see each other and have had absolutely no quality of life for the past three months, as have a lot of others on here and then nothing has changed for her at all. I like to share my rage and enjoy seeing others rage too. But I really hate the fact that the gardener has had to defend himself and I hope he isn’t having a barrage/influx of messages 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 60

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Just one last niggle.. two or three individuals do not make an entire thread guyzzzz. Today has been a rare derailing (due to some very specific and unusual circumstances) of what is usually a brilliant thread thanks to everyone’s banter and participation, let’s not make it feel cliquey for any new members or people lurking ✌🏻 ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Hayles1990

Someone found evidence of her using prerecorded stuff twice a couple of threads back! It was golden!
Ooo I love a good bit of outing in the morning 😂😂 I don’t get it? Like I know I’m a boring cunt, but my prerecorded would go like this:

here’s a video of me laying in bed until 8 listening to my kids killing each other
Here’s a video of me cleaning my oven a year ago but I haven’t done it since and now it smokes whenever I use it and makes me cry.
A video of me changing the 149th nappy because my kids LOVE to poop.
A clip of me looking at my bedroom floor filled with clean washing and then clicking my fingers and walking away again because fuck all happened.
Oh and one last clip of me saying “Just making some dinner guuuuys”, whilst my fingers hover over the add to basket on the dominos app then fading to a clip of me crying into a tub of Ben and Jerry’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
WTAF!!! I’m raged! Just popped on her stories to see a whole fucking garden renovation done apparently overnight!!!!!!
We are working our fucking arsed off renovating ours and it’s taken YEARS!!!! Arghhhhhh
To be fair, its not finished yet. There's still the decking, pergola, swinging chair, hot tub, outdoor cinema, crazy golf and the Disney rides to go in.

Gguuyyyzzzz my hubby brought these pallets home from work and look how nice they are.... goes to show you dont need to be an influencer to have a nice garden this cost us about 400 to do thats cushions paint everything! We did it over 3 months when we could afford it! Pallet furniture is the best and recycled too
That looks so nice, and much more rewarding to have achieved it yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 57