Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" going to get professional advice on what to plant".
In other words she is going to pay someone to come in and do it for them.

Her neighbours would hardly have missed that soil delivery so if @Ohno is around we should be able to find out the real timeline

Reactions: 24
Should we all be messaging the landscaping company for all our garden needs?

With a 24hr turnaround when Iโ€™ve been waiting weeks to get sleepers (for something totally different) it seems too good to be true ๐Ÿ˜‰
No harm in asking.

Surely her followers cannot be so stupid to think that she thought about it Friday, called them and itโ€™s completed by Sunday morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She actually expects us to believe this is what it looks like right now.... she is majorly panicking and backpedalling....

EDIT ... scrap that I've seen the rest of the video, I got screenshot happy!!
Screenshot_20200628-102413_Instagram_resize_47.jpg
Screenshot_20200628-103420_Instagram_resize_8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really donโ€™t understand why sheโ€™d want MORE sleepers to put plants in? She canโ€™t even look after the plants sheโ€™s got. Yet more seating for her and tuftz to get a different view of the shagging pigeons when he should be in bed sleeping! A pergola, really? Does anyone watch thethomsonhome? Last year she did a whole garden make over her husband did it for her and she built a pergola, I feel like sheโ€™s copying her but the matter of the fact is her kids are teenagers, why isnโ€™t grinch building a play area for her child instead of filling her garden full of unnecessary crap? The garden is going to be full of plants and utter tit with no where for Ronnie to play or any other children she decides to bring into the world. Sheโ€™s embarrassing herself on a whole new level these days. I canโ€™t even cope with it she only cares about image nothing else.

Reactions: 20
She is literally the biggest tattle stalker ever.

Mentioned here her fruit and veg should be planted in her garden. Low and behold she's gonna move it to the sleepers. But for a wee bit of engagement she'll ask her fans where best to go.

She's an absolute head.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone know if Soph made it into the papers about hosting her party of 30 whilst in lockdown??? Wonder if Gleam got in there 1st and prevented the story from happening.

Reactions: 11
Guyzzzzz there seems to be 2 of this same thread ....
I noticed that, admin will probably merge them. I reported my post in the last thread for it to be closed but itโ€™s not been done yet ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Anyone know if Soph made it into the papers about hosting her party of 30 whilst in lockdown??? Wonder if Gleam got in there 1st and prevented the story from happening.
Nope we never heard a peep about it ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
You know when you see posts on Facebook saying "Can anyone recommend a decent builder/plasterer/decorator? Must be able to start tomorrow!" This is why. People like Hinch twisting things. It's not real life, but some idiots can't see that.

There'll be hinchers everywhere ringing round all their local landscapers over the next few weeks, ranting because they can't get an appointment this side of Halloween, or crying when they find out how much something like this costs.

Then you'll have the ones who think they can replicate it with a few battered old pallets bought from someone on Facebook, crying because their garden doesn't look like their beloved Sophie's, and beating themselves up because they don't have her "perfect" life.

It's her garden, she can do what she likes, but knowing what her followers can be like she should really be more transparent about timescales and cost.

Reactions: 21
Why on earth havenโ€™t the professionals painted the fence first! Before building up against it. That fence shouldโ€™ve been treated long ago. And now half it wonโ€™t ever be. What another tit show.

Reactions: 15
it might have already been called (these threads move too fast for me to keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) but i'm saying full play area for Ronnie, massive slide/swing/climbing set like they have at the park, full shebang!
Yep. Then poor RonRon will never have any need to leave the house. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Should we all be messaging the landscaping company for all our garden needs?

With a 24hr turnaround when Iโ€™ve been waiting weeks to get sleepers (for something totally different) it seems too good to be true ๐Ÿ˜‰
No harm in asking.

Surely her followers cannot be so stupid to think that she thought about it Friday, called them and itโ€™s completed by Sunday morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Do it! ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 2
What a lying witch!!!!!! Only on Friday she said it was happening over the next few weeks!!!!!! Then she shows pre recorded tit yesterday of Ronnie pushing that dog in the garden, clearly no building work going on. She really works over time trying to hide her lies!!!!!!!! Get a life soph and just be honest!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Iโ€™m really confused are there loads of posts being deleted on here today? I saw one one minute then gone the next

Reactions: 1
Guyzzzzz there seems to be 2 of this same thread ....
Yh Iโ€™ve reported it I done it after bb sorry guyzzz

calling bingo on her two day garden!!
Same as drive through lol sheโ€™s thinks we r donuts

those photos Are Tattle Gold

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.