Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So building work started Thursday and was finished Friday? Did she not story it on Friday saying it was starting within the next few weeks?
Oh my goddddd I just watched back her Friday story and can’t believe the lies she talks saying she hopes it looks nice and comes together at the time it was almost complete!!!!!! She’s something else.

Reactions: 21
Oh my goddddd I just watched back her Friday story and can’t believe the lies she talks saying she hopes it looks nice and comes together at the time it was almost complete!!!!!! She’s something else.
Yeah, she ‘hopes it looks nice’ but at the time of posting it would be almost finished 😂 she’s a nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has blatantly admitted she lied about it now, so if the army don’t see through her now there’s no hope for any of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You do know that she’s gonna punish us now and not show us what our Ron is having for his dinner! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I expect the pergola was built straight after and she's just waiting for the chair to arrive so she can "style " it 😂

Reactions: 18
She really is car crash TV isn't she you don't care not interested in her but can't wait to see what massive unprofessional cock up she makes next, rather entertaining during a lockdown pandemic!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been banned from the Mrs Hinch Facebook page 🤣🤣🤣 I only said about the elves & #castlegreyskull. They’re a touchy lot!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The bit that annoys me the most is the fact she has the audacity to ask her followers what they think of her garden ideas, knowing full well she's already gone ahead and almost completed it, and will never read the DMs people send her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone done a load of #to hinch insta pages and they have all been deleted immediately some people just don’t like the truth do they ? How to # pages work who runs them so would she run #mrshinchhome? God what bore

Reactions: 4
Not sure about his work in the garden I think if it had been my project I’d have painted the fence first as it obviously need to be treated before putting more wood up against it. What a mess in the garden too soil everywhere but I’m sure there will be gifted fake grass too soon.
Yeah exactly it's going to rot away now! Dull cunts

Reactions: 3
We saw that coming didn’t we guysssss where is old Jenna The neighbour? didn’t she see the delivery lorries. Thought Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bit that annoys me the most is the fact she has the audacity to ask her followers what they think of her garden ideas, knowing full well she's already gone ahead and almost completed it, and will never read the DMs people send her.
It’s all a show . Just so her fans feel involved . When In reality it was already completed . It’s just a massive con !!!! She’s clever & manipulative , but not that clever , because she gets caught out all the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.