Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to HATE the name of this thread 😂😭 merely an hour or so ago, we were none the wiser about the garden but now look at the tit show it's been! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s very timely is it not? Well done @Blah blah 2020 👏🏻 She’s such a nob! Bet she’d planned a nice chilled day, but tattle said Nope ✋🏻

Now she’s fannying around creating videos to try and cover her lies. But her tracks are as clear as Lord Henry Fatsomes dragging his furry lipstick all over the seven tons of new soil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The weather hasn’t been good in this wars for a couple of days. It’s really windy. Not too much rain tbh and def cooler.

Reactions: 2
Woohoo 🤩 first title thread! Thanks guyzz still learning here, might celebrate with some under cooked chicken and soggy cheese balls later ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Not sure about his work in the garden I think if it had been my project I’d have painted the fence first as it obviously need to be treated before putting more wood up against it. What a mess in the garden too soil everywhere but I’m sure there will be gifted fake grass too soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought the stair carpets were only a couple of years old, did she not go to poundstretchers on a pointless tat haul, and come back to a whole house of gifted carpets, so HOW can Henry's step be discoloured? Bath your dog more if he's discolouring your carpets, or stop using stain remover for a "freshen up". The vanish carpet foam took a whole glass of red wine out of my cream rug in 30 minutes. That can't be good for the carpet fibres using it that often.

Sleepers look ridiculous. How much more seating does she need in that garden. Hope Henry shits in the planters. And then plonks his dirty arse on all the other steps.

Really wish she'd stop actively deceiving people and do something more useful with her life. Everyone in that house is so under stimulated.

Reactions: 51
Can someone post the landscapers post on this new thread for our newcomers?! I'm trying but it wont do it !

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 she’s sooooo annoyed it’s been leaked she hasn’t even tagged the landscape company!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
it might have already been called (these threads move too fast for me to keep up 😂😂) but i'm saying full play area for Ronnie, massive slide/swing/climbing set like they have at the park, full shebang!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm calling that poppy Belle (the processionals) will definitely be filling them sleepers!

Reactions: 5
Probably the bottom stair had to be cleaned because Henry has been running all over the soil in the garden and then sat on her bottom stair. I hope he ran all over the house with muddy feet. She took Thursday off I reckon that’s when all the building work was in full force

Reactions: 29
The state of all the sand on the grass. 100% new gifted turf or astro on there. No way has Grinch just planned this...magical builders overnight again??? Bullsh1t

Reactions: 21
The most authentic looking composite I’ve ever seen...

Oh wait.

That’s because it IS wood 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so funny. She will be panic posting loads of story’s eg. Should I put my veg in here? Etc. Own up soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.