Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Soph, Soph, Soph - what a twit. It must be so draining with the constant lies. Anyone else notice the pointy finger in the "progress" vids. She was obviously spouting her usual shite but after being outed as a bullshitter, has to cover that with music. Nice work tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I read that grey paint name as silver corpse instead of copse at first, would be more fitting with her aesthetic. 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Soph, Soph, Soph - what a twit. It must be so draining with the constant lies. Anyone else notice the pointy finger in the "progress" vids. She was obviously spouting her usual shite but after being outed as a bullshitter, has to cover that with music. Nice work tattlers!
yes, I noticed that too, builder deffo dropped her right in it, she was so not ready to post yet, it's completely ruined her fake timeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet the vain is popping out of Soph’s Botoxed forehead! 😂
tit, I bet she wishes her face wasn’t so frozen and she could frown today.
And I’m definitely off to sleep now. Been up all wanking my taps (I haven’t. I’ve been on a busy ward, then sorted my horses, walked the dogs, fed the kids and now I’m on my last legs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She puts planters in the dogs favourite part of the garden and wonder why he jumps in he’s gonna be loving that especially when there’s plants 😆 I’m actually impressed his fat arse made the jump GO ONNN MYYY SON

The garden reveal progress she just did made my day absolutely hilarious 😂 nice touch with the I’m just little old Soph with my original baskets and 2018 labels I won’t ever change they guyssss and quick let’s pretend I still clean and get the vamoooooosh out 😂

I read that grey paint name as silver corpse instead of copse at first, would be more fitting with her aesthetic. 💀
So did I! and thought the exact same 😂 glad I’m not alone with my thinking 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No matter what we say and show the sheeple what a contriving liar she is they will not have it! Her magic extension her magic kitchen fitter and now the magic landscapers oh to live in magical Maldon, turquoise skies and turquoise lakes and magical craftsmen everywhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope the poor landscaper hasn't received too much backlash from this 🙁 I notice they've still not put up another post despite the fact we could provide them with a before picture if they want 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is hilarious, just when you think she can't possibly become a bigger lying twit than she already is, there she goes again, with her teeny weeny ickle garden makeover.

I hope the pigeons tit all over it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jamie should be ashamed his wife is such a manipulative liar, and it won't stop at strangers Jamie liars lie to EVERYONE so that includes you too, I feel incredibly sorry for Ronnie having to grow up being moulded lied to and manipulated he is going to grow up very rebellious and angry and not 'your best mate' if you don't stop her behaviour. 😟😟

Reactions: 24
Arghh I’m fuming! I’ve had sleepers sat in my garden for weeks* ready to do the sleeper seat thing and now I see she has gone and done it! Has totally put me off now!

*They’ve been there weeks as we’re doing the whole garden refurb ourselves as well as working full time. Unfortunately not lucky enough to be able to afford Peter Pan to do the job overnight!!

Reactions: 20
No matter what we say and show the sheeple what a contriving liar she is they will not have it! Her magic extension her magic kitchen fitter and now the magic landscapers oh to live in magical Maldon, turquoise skies and turquoise lakes and magical craftsmen everywhere lol
The die hard do stick with her but with each lie a few more wake up and realise and there’s been so many and so much BS it won’t be long until even the die hard realise what a vile compulsive liar she is. She’s getting sloppier and sloppier with each lie and is more interested in addressing tattle than addressing her fans it’s how she lost herself completely she’s obsessed with tattle.

I’m awaiting her to find the little BBQ she bought at Halloween since it was pointed out and be like ohhh guyssss anyone remember this I just found it totally forgot guysss 💀

Reactions: 22
So, day off insta on Thursday, asks her followers what they think of her idea for sleeper beds on Friday, then admits on Sunday that the work was actually completed by Friday afternoon.
Cant these poor deluded Hinchers see that they are being used purely to increase her engagement rates, she couldnt give a tit what they think

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So building work started Thursday and was finished Friday? Did she not story it on Friday saying it was starting within the next few weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Now dont kill me for asking this but what cloth does she use to polish her stainless steel items?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.