Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Grinch and Stace are morphing into each other but at least Stacey's home life looks fun, she takes her boys out, they go splashing in puddles, life at the Grey Mausoleum de Hinch is so boring in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought she couldn’t cook not that long ago ‘I’m just learning guyz’ the only thing she could ‘cook’ was nachos and now she’s knocking up all this fancy slop for mummazhandsomemans what’s wrong with a sandwich or a picnic plate? Same texture day in day out 🙄

Reactions: 10
Tbf, SS did a story today saying she eats the waste! Can’t imagine our Grinchy having the titbits though!
They might give the waste to Trace. I mean, girl’s gotta eat!!
See I love SS stories but I don’t believe for one second that she does eat them everyday, a lot of the days she does it she shows what she has (just a cuppa or the same porridge thing) and the scraps are nowhere to be seen, and I can’t see Hinch having her curry with random bits of cucumber skin lol

Reactions: 2
See I love SS stories but I don’t believe for one second that she does eat them everyday, a lot of the days she does it she shows what she has (just a cuppa or the same porridge thing) and the scraps are nowhere to be seen, and I can’t see Hinch having her curry with random bits of cucumber skin lol
I’d easy hoover the bits up with my fat gob while I was waiting for the kettle to boil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still quite new to the whole tattle thing and only really dip in and out when I see hinch doing something really stupid... But wanted to ask, does anyone know if she’s ever openly replied on here as herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So....
I mentioned quite a few threads back that my friends daughter (who is 23) is obsessed with Hinch. As a nurse, I think there may be undiagnosed slight learning difficulties as well. She’s on benefits and virtually lives in on own brand pizzas because she spends all her money on cleaning products for her little flat. Everyday she posts pictures of her cleaning, the multiple things she’s spent all her money on. She took out a loan to buy a Shark hoover which she can’t afford to pay back so her mum had to. Shes bulk bought wax melts and her house is crammed to the hilt with baskets and shite. Well, today she’s had a massive meltdown on FB because her hero and idol Mrs Hinch has blocked her.

Because she asked her what the removable middle bit of her hob was for. It’s like the world has bloody ended and she’s in bits!! 🤷‍♀️
Oh that’s awful I hope she sees the light!

Reactions: 3
Yes Soph, it's day 2049 of lockdown, we're all still trying to work from home and homeschool at the same time, but yeah, totally got time to wip out my mini vaccum and give it a clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her black jumper has been on and off today her arms today 🤔 can totally make out what is pre recorded.

Reactions: 3
I’m still quite new to the whole tattle thing and only really dip in and out when I see hinch doing something really stupid... But wanted to ask, does anyone know if she’s ever openly replied on here as herself?
I don’t think she would expose herself because she would end up in a shitstorm. I deffo think she is on here though and wouldn’t surprise me if she had a VIP account. Watch her stories. When they seem to be having a dig at Tattle, she usually puts a wee winky face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting, I just can’t cope with the constant shape cutting of vegetables FFS!! I needed to rant, and decided this was the best place. I am hoping this somehow reaches hinch or at least followers who can try and persuade her to stop doing this, because I’m aware a direct message from me will do naff all.
How much waste is being created by cutting food in to stupid shapes, needlessly - every day, not only from her, but now also also from the however many other people that are doing the exact same thing, after seeing her do it!? Please can someone tell me what is wrong with a cucumber, courgette or other variation of vegetable JUST CHOPPED NORMALLY? Mrs Hinch (and whoever else in the public eye now does this) you are just teaching your child (and thousands of other people) that it’s perfectly fine to waste food. Food already makes up around 30% of general waste, and most of this is just scraps, peelings or gone off food etc. and now you’re adding to this, with stuff that could just BE EATEN, for absolutely no reason other than for the food to look good for the gram. Be kind?! Be kind to the bleeping environment and stop wasting food and teaching others that it is fine to do so!! And don’t try and say that you, and every other person copying you, eat every scrap of food that doesn’t go on to the kids plate because that’s bs.
I just needed to get this off my chest because it is frustrating the hell out of me... if that wasn’t obvious.
Thank you x

At least SS addressed the waste the other day, she showed the offcuts of her weird and wonderful creation du jour and said she has them for her breakfast. At least she makes an effort to address the issue... no doubt like all of Hinch's past fads...her offcuts will go straight in the-'not worthy of the gram' bin. (Which FYI is overflowing at Greyskull castle!)

Speaking of which, I follow LT from MIC- and she actually showed her and her BF dropping bags of stuff at the charity shop yesterday-Hinch talks of this, but have we ever actually seen it? Such a rarity her EVER doing anything that would benefit someone else! She would rather hoard it away ALL for her... or just bin it...Makes me fume. With such a platform-and such talk of spreading the love....how much more ME ME ME can even the sheepiest of those sheep take?!

Ooof I feel better.

Reactions: 9
Does Zoph work with Zoflora? If so, I bet she’s laughing all the way to the bank with people buying this much!! 😳😳
She used to, not sure about now because they didn’t use her in their last ad which was weird!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.