Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving him the turmeric is probably because she definitely has food issues and she’s projecting them onto him. Looks like she wiped his face with the cucumber slices and lastly give him his dessert after his lunch silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was looking through another “proper” cleaning insta account the other day where someone asked what the obsession was with Hinch as she never seems to clean and copies from other people. The poster was told under no uncertain terms that Hinch is an idol, helps with mental health. People relate to her on a personal level. She’s funny, quick witted and is the nations sweetheart. Sound!
So apparently. That’s what she is? Can’t see it myself like!
What?! Nations sweetheart!! That's utter codswallop. There are even a few people left today that have never heard of her. It's not like she boosted the morale of the nation during the ongoing global pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Love how she’s explaining the size of RonRons lunch by saying her and Jamie are having some....
why can’t I see this? Last story from her I can see if her with a carrot saying let’s make Ronnies lunch?! She on the delete? 🤔

Reactions: 2
What?! Nations sweetheart!! That's utter codswallop. There are even a few people left today that have never heard of her. It's not like she boosted to morale of the nation during the ongoing global pandemic.
I was dying to jump in and give my two pence worth in but the way the poster was jumped on when she made a seemingly innocent post, I thought I’d best save my rage for Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

gardens a state, Ron has slop on a plate
Will she ever put up a proper stair gate!

Reactions: 24
Not sure if this has been mentioned, at work so only having a quick scan through!

is she making Ronnie’s dinner in real time today?! Said she was making him a curry an hour ago. So she will of had time to of filmed, made and fed him, hence the delay in her showing today’s dinner?!

If so, still doesn’t prove nothing Hunch. Apart from the fact you’re proving you re-use stuff, so you’re back peddling to show otherwise 😆

Not sure if this has been mentioned, at work so only having a quick scan through!

is she making Ronnie’s dinner in real time today?! Said she was making him a curry an hour ago. So she will of had time to of filmed, made and fed him, hence the delay in her showing today’s dinner?!

If so, still doesn’t prove nothing Hunch. Apart from the fact you’re proving you re-use stuff, so you’re back peddling to show otherwise 😆
Oops meant to of said Hinch not Hunch🥴😂

Reactions: 3
SS has started to say ‘I could cry’ at things or did she always say it and the craw copied?

With regards to sharing pictures of Ronnie and companies using them she needs to be careful I had a photo of my daughter taken from Instagram she was using a certain brand / product in a photo I thought nothing of it until I saw the image being used on their social media I then found a message from them asking to use the photo on event backgrounds etc it scared me to death I soon learnt to stop sharing photos and made my account private the photo was totally innocent and boring I dread to think what Ronnies photos maybe used for 😔

Reactions: 10
Why not make that meal in the evening where they could all sit together at the table. I love sitting down as a family in the evening eating and talking together. I don't believe for 1 second that her and vest eat any of what she makes for Ronnie. I just wish she would let him eat in peace instead of trying to get him to perform for the gram. Trying to make out like all of a sudden she's the best mother out there. My opinion on their parenting will never change unless they stop using him as a prop and put him and his safety first

Reactions: 16
Makes me howl why she explained her and Jamie are having some yet, the portion was small. Do these adults actually eat?? And does anyone think ronnieblesshim looks extra extra shiny in hes high chair today 🤔

Reactions: 10
Wasabi curry? Didnt see her even use wasabi so not sure how that is related to a coconut slop curry but either way if she did use wasabi WHAT THE duck!! Giving that to a one year old 😫 shes honestly deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes me howl why she explained her and Jamie are having some yet, the portion was small. Do these adults actually eat?? And does anyone think ronnieblesshim looks extra extra shiny in hes high chair today 🤔
I thought so too, he's glowing 🤔

All,

The #1 rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle, this isn't optional and is required by all members that want to use the site. Anyone talking about trying to disrupt a Facebook group or troll an account will have their access to tattle removed.

Also some messages bordering on abusive are creeping in. You can dislike someone that's turned their personal life into a business on social media but over the top abusive messages don't help anyone - they will be re-posted out of context. There's already enough people making up downright lies about tattle to try to discredit the site, so let's not hand them any fuel.

If another post you felt was worse is on the site, this is no excuse to post and complain about your post being removed. Instead report the post that you think should be removed. If a terrible post ever stays on here and the poster not banned it means no one reported it as moderators can't read every single post on every single thread.

Please don't hesitate to report any posts as all are taken seriously and we have a strict set of rules that are for everyone's benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s paid full price for everything tagged,
Note, the kitchen isn’t tagged nor the floors so u pay for cheap stuff then soph
she's also used ANOTHER one of her books on that table. Why is she just planting loads of her books around the house!? what narcissistic weirdo
View attachment 166700
I noticed she managed to get her book in shot again, does she have loads of copies of it or just carry the same one around constantly?
And well done grinch, paying full price! You know thats what most people do every day dont you?
she has loads of copies littered around her home it seems - you can see in the background one on the shelf in the kitchen. How obsessed with yourself do you have to be?? Or are sales that bad you have to keep 'plugging' the brand in each photo

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.