Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness the over use of turmeric sorry tumeric has set me off 🤢 poor wonwon having to suffer that nothing like a wasabi curry

Reactions: 1
"I can see flying pigs Mummaz"

"Yes Ron, those are all my lies flying around above us"
I can’t wait till Ronnie is a bit older and can talk so he can grass Hinch up. Little kids are right snitches!
We’ve all been there “oh I love your shoes!” “but Aunty you said they look trampy” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not an ‘earner’ - she does nothing to ‘earn’ the money she claws in!
To be fair... she’s getting engagement for our entertainment. We are actively helping with Her income. So if she’s earning her keep from us taking the piss of her shitshow then I’m ok with that... most of the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That curry looked disgusting. Also I notice Stacey is talking to rex and telling him the different veg names of his veg toys, hasn't someone just said hinch should be doing that with Ronnie not just shouting mummaz at him😂

Reactions: 14
That curry looked disgusting. Also I notice Stacey is talking to rex and telling him the different veg names of his veg toys, hasn't someone just said hinch should be doing that with Ronnie not just shouting mummaz at him😂
Yeah I did! Maybe SS has an account on her too 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh no . I went on the lady who she got the recipe off and the only similar dish she has posted is her ‘Wagamama curry’.

has this idiot put wasabi instead of Wagamama ?
I wondered but she never follows the recipe properly anyway so why does she bother tagging them.

Reactions: 5
Makes me howl why she explained her and Jamie are having some yet, the portion was small. Do these adults actually eat?? And does anyone think ronnieblesshim looks extra extra shiny in hes high chair today 🤔
Yes. Seems like someone smeared something greasy all over his face. Hmm...I wonder who

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

It’s lovely to see Ronsnomes playing and happy,
dread to think of the contents of wasabi nappy 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever gone back and watched old highlights of the hinch or am I just a loser?! How much has she changed!! She was so fun and made cleaning fun (I have enjoyed her through my maternity leave I’m ashamed now to admit) but now it’s all about dieting, make up, clothes, Ron, and that’s about it! All fake and so disappointing really. She really is awful

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster on this thread. Boy, do they move fast! I have a few gripes with the Grinch.

Why does she always scrunch her face up when she ‘smiles’ to give the appearance of a snarling hyena. It annoys me so much! It’s so passive aggressive.

On the make up video, why is it when Vesticles brings Ronnie in, she gives such a dirty look towards the camera! As if disgusted Ronnie has been brought to see her! Horrible cow. She’s a horrid woman.

Also, she has carpets right?! Why have I never seen her hoover?? I mean, she may hoover, but I’ve never myself witnessed it. It’ll probably happen now won’t it, her showing off her hoover!

I’m glad her lies are catching up, garden gate was epic, can’t wait for the next round of “This has already happened, but I’ll pretend it’s just happened!”

She’ll probably try passing off a broken arm next, that occurred 10 years ago, as a current injury, so she doesn’t have to post anything!

Ok I’m done. But hello tattlers! 👋🏼
Part bingo! She can’t be arsed hoovering. Vest does that but she will show us how to clean it!

92456F95-0B51-4C32-A8D5-C5D08A3CB123.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no . I went on the lady who she got the recipe off and the only similar dish she has posted is her ‘Wagamama curry’.

has this idiot put wasabi instead of Wagamama ?
I was wondering that! She’s a moron 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who feel really sad for Ronnie she's filming him giggling smiling away having his lunch FOR THE INTERNET, I feel like those clips should be a personal moment between mum/dad and baby right there 😟 but she uses him for views & content 💔 I loved being in that moment with my 2 when they were babies I couldn't imagine having to sit in that moment watching through my phone 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw Mrs Hinch influence her follows that a good alternative to bin powder is to pour highly flammable liquid (Zoflora) on to kitchen towel and put in your household bin. If someone does this then emptys anything very hot or god forbid an ash tray in to the bin after this could be a disaster. What is she doing. She needs to be stopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.