Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but what would her photo albums have to do with that?
She was talking about and looking at pictures of the renovations they've had done since they moved in and said something along the lines of it will make more sense next week / in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the announcment was going to be the grand unveiling of her sleeper beds? She'll have to come up with something else now 🤣🤣
But what would the photos have to do with the garden reveal? She said all would become clear why she was going through the photos next week...?

She was talking about and looking at pictures of the renovations they've had done since they moved in and said something along the lines of it will make more sense next week / in the coming weeks.
Ohhh 🤣 I need to pay attention to detail 😇

Reactions: 2
Hinch has been busy making jars today guyzzzz cos she sees that SS gets attention when she makes stuff.

6C83823F-A705-453E-A4A0-17AADA4CF55A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But what would the photos have to do with the garden reveal? She said all would become clear why she was going through the photos next week...?
She’s going to talk us through the loft conversion and where she’s going to Have to move poor trace too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all completely off topic but I love you troll bastards. I have just been offered a new job (living wage of course but hey) after Covid making me redundant so Im gonna have a few shots of zoflora to congratulate self! chin chin

• Heart
Reactions: 55
New thread suggestion:

Exposed and upset, she cries at a pigeon,
Poor old GMT Landscapers missed out on their vision

LOLs xx
Only my opinion I know but I'm uncomfortable referencing her landscaper in a thread title. Threads on here do pop up in Google searches, maybe best to not be naming them.

Reactions: 11
Looking through her grid posts you wouldn't really be able to tell what her account is about. I had to go back to March 2019 before anything looked vaguely related to cleaning. The cleaning seems to be restricted to her stories (occasionally) and then her highlights. It looked like it's an account sponsored by the colour grey, homebargains and b&m.

Reactions: 6
Say chEEEEEEEEEEEse handsomes!! Quick peak at her stories and I’m already fucked off. Good morning from her kid and good morning from her bleeping dog. duck off hinch!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Love how she’s explaining the size of RonRons lunch by saying her and Jamie are having some....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is people were using Ronnie’s pictures on EBay to sell their stuff and she said she couldn’t do anything about it? How not? Surely there is some sort of law against using children’s pictures that arent yours? Also would that not make her think tit maybe I need to stop posting him as I don’t know who has pictures of him and what they are doing with them? No? Just me then🤷🏻‍♀️
Unfortunately if your profile is public and you show pictures of your child, they cant do anything about it. If account was private or she didnt post ronnie, and the papers etc.. posted a picture of him then she would have a case. My daughters dad was murdered and the papers used a picture of her and her dad. It was taken off his facebook which was public, when I complained I couldnt do anything about it

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Looking through her grid posts you wouldn't really be able to tell what her account is about. I had to go back to March 2019 before anything looked vaguely related to cleaning. The cleaning seems to be restricted to her stories (occasionally) and then her highlights. It looked like it's an account sponsored by the colour grey, homebargains and b&m.
I was looking through another “proper” cleaning insta account the other day where someone asked what the obsession was with Hinch as she never seems to clean and copies from other people. The poster was told under no uncertain terms that Hinch is an idol, helps with mental health. People relate to her on a personal level. She’s funny, quick witted and is the nations sweetheart. Sound!
So apparently. That’s what she is? Can’t see it myself like!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not posted for a little while just because she is so bloody boring. As per usual though I note she had had yet another super speed building/landscaping job done. 12 months on with my bastard builders I am taking a very high level alcohol treatment daily in order to cope. My husband feels that at 73 he may not live long enough to see our very straightforward house reno completed. BUT good news out of the blue the landscapers we are using had sadly a cancellation for 2 weeks time as their client booked in then has died. This firm are supposed to be super speedy I hope they shame the bastard builders into doing some work. You never know. Our garden is going to be paved but with some sleeper beds. Top soil here seems unobtainable at present not like in the little village of Maldon so we will have to wait for them to be filled. No worries at the speed I will be planning the garden planting they will have plenty of time, I'm as slow as heck.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.