Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will that feed 3 🤷‍♀️
Just out of interest I wonder if we can find 3 of us that would eat it 🤭. Bet Jamie refuses to eat most of the stuff she concocts.

Just saw Mrs Hinch influence her follows that a good alternative to bin powder is to pour highly flammable liquid (Zoflora) on to kitchen towel and put in your household bin. If someone does this then emptys anything very hot or god forbid an ash tray in to the bin after this could be a disaster. What is she doing. She needs to be stopped.
I've seen others do similar. But they put it at the bottom of the bin before a bin liner goes in it 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Thread suggestion
Prerecording, her own book hoarding, garden work was leaked so Hinch was freaked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve read the ending of the last thread and it was vest_foot_forward who posted on insta and tagged the landscaper and Hinch.
On vest_foot_forward last seen time on tattle is the same time the screen shot was taken of tattle issuing a ban.
What have i missed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd eat curry every day if I could. But I wouldn't eat that.
I do eat curry every day
Sophie would not have the patience or skill to make a decent authentic curry

she wouldn’t even be able to make rice - boil ina. Nah or microwave does not count

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time posting, I just can’t cope with the constant shape cutting of vegetables FFS!! I needed to rant, and decided this was the best place. I am hoping this somehow reaches hinch or at least followers who can try and persuade her to stop doing this, because I’m aware a direct message from me will do naff all.
How much waste is being created by cutting food in to stupid shapes, needlessly - every day, not only from her, but now also also from the however many other people that are doing the exact same thing, after seeing her do it!? Please can someone tell me what is wrong with a cucumber, courgette or other variation of vegetable JUST CHOPPED NORMALLY? Mrs Hinch (and whoever else in the public eye now does this) you are just teaching your child (and thousands of other people) that it’s perfectly fine to waste food. Food already makes up around 30% of general waste, and most of this is just scraps, peelings or gone off food etc. and now you’re adding to this, with stuff that could just BE EATEN, for absolutely no reason other than for the food to look good for the gram. Be kind?! Be kind to the bleeping environment and stop wasting food and teaching others that it is fine to do so!! And don’t try and say that you, and every other person copying you, eat every scrap of food that doesn’t go on to the kids plate because that’s bs.
I just needed to get this off my chest because it is frustrating the hell out of me... if that wasn’t obvious.
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor little lad looked like he was sweating eating that curry. Give him something cooler and stop with the constant use of turmeric.

Reactions: 2
A) wasabi?!
B) I agree re cutting everything into shapes, the waste gives me the absolute rage. Her complete disregard for all environmental matters are ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
A) wasabi?!
B) I agree re cutting everything into shapes, the waste gives me the absolute rage. Her complete disregard for all environmental matters are ridiculous.
Tbf, SS did a story today saying she eats the waste! Can’t imagine our Grinchy having the titbits though!
They might give the waste to Trace. I mean, girl’s gotta eat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That meal is absolutely revolting for a one year old. My kid loves spicy food but I wouldn't dream of giving that to him at that age it's way over the top. I get that she is bored and desperately trying to fill her days but who has the time to cook a one year old a meal like that from scratch every single day? It's so unrealistic, probably leaving more mums feeling like crap. Why doesn't she just cook one or two batches of a decent meal and portion it instead of thinking up those ridiculous concoctions. Or just give the kid a bloody sandwich and let him eat with them in the evening whatever they have. I'm assuming that the reason they don't is because they still don't eat properly themselves.

Reactions: 13
She is wild with what she feeds that kid for lunch.
It looked revolting.
It’s gonna look exactly the same coming out the other end 🤢

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t say I’m surprised. Unless she is financially gaining I don’t think she cares. She is so far up Ava Mays arse though.
I bought a few of her wax melts a couple years ago. They were awful. The alien one doesn’t smell like alien at all and the peony and suede blush smells of nothing. Waste of money.
I’ll look up your friends business for sure though x
Honestly I'm not surprised either. Think she was a bit disillusioned and thought Hinchy was sound, when in reality she's just one whopping sales pitch! My friend will kill me when she finds out I've spilled the tea 😂. I also feel so sorry for the girl on here someone said her friends daughter was blocked on fb for asking Hinchy about her oven or hob, after being heavily influenced to buy all the Hinch eBay tat and the mandatory Shark :eek: Whats she like??? Treating followers like crap and they're the ones who've made her. Genuinely pop on and check her business out @oakescandles products are top notch. She also does a wax melt dupe company too, sent me my fav perfume as a treat and it was bang on and scented the place! x
Ps only discovered this forum last week.....hours of entertainment with a cuppa😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Does she not know that it’s not wasabi curry if it’s got no wasabi in?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.