Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obvs clocked that he’s a bit behind and been researching
How many first time mums research schema and shout the word out.
so full of tit
With my first the only person who mentioned schemas was the nursery key worker I certainly didn't go home shouting "Schema yay!!". She can't just enjoy that little boy can she it's always got to be something she can make or use as content. Just sit and play with him Sophie he will enjoy that time with you.

Reactions: 17
If she’s that bothered about schemas and development then why chuck out a bunch of toys that he’s really only been able to play with for a few months? Most baby toys can be adapted for age - even helping them to identify and say colours for instance. All seems a bit premature just clearing them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually, if you soak your oven trays in the bath with it, wrapped in foil, with a dishwasher tablet plus the poo of a unicorn and maybe some white wine vinegar and bicarb AND some zoflora, I think you'll find you get super clean, amazing smelling oven trays....

oh.... and something similar to asbestos poisoning....
You forgot to sign it off with “hope this helps xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha! Jumping into Piaget schemas in development 😂 bless her heart for doing a little Google. I'm a psychologist and this has made me laugh this morning I never see key terms pop up in real life 🤣I didn't actually know childcare professionals had latched on to the term, not something I would personally stress about IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She hasn’t got a clue has she, the people around her are disgusting for letting this continue. She’s made her money she should just go now and bond with her son without the phone.

• Heart
Morning Guyzzzz!
Just wondering did Vestalife leave his job or take that 1 year leave?? Surely he should be going back to work this week or next??

ATV 😘

Reactions: 8
Morning Guyzzzz!
Just wondering did Vestalife leave his job or take that 1 year leave?? Surely he should be going back to work this week or next??

ATV 😘
If he took a twelve month career break, plus full parental leave (she hasn’t used any), he won’t be due back for a while yet.

Reactions: 4
Ha! Jumping into Piaget schemas in development 😂 bless her heart for doing a little Google. I'm a psychologist and this has made me laugh this morning I never see key terms pop up in real life 🤣I didn't actually know childcare professionals had latched on to the term, not something I would personally stress about IMO
It’s probably all for show, proving to people that she’s a good mum. Or a way to measure and compare his progress. But the best way to ‘develop’ your kids is just spend time, talk and play with them!

Reactions: 13
Maybe it's because I'm old but bagging up toys for the charity shop when they have suggested they will be trying for baby number 2 seems such a waste to me.
I had a dreadful pregnancy after 2 miscarriages, nearly died after a haemorrhage during the birth and was pretty certain we would be stopping at one but still boxed the best bits up in the attic until we were sure.

I would be very surprised if that bag doesnt end up in the dustbin. We have 18 charity shops in the town where I live. Only 3 have reopened and only 1 is accepting donations. They are going to be in her way for a good while yet.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it's because I'm old but bagging up toys for the charity shop when they have suggested they will be trying for baby number 2 seems such a waste to me.
I had a dreadful pregnancy after 2 miscarriages, nearly died after a haemorrhage during the birth and was pretty certain we would be stopping at one but still boxed the best bits up in the attic until we were sure.

I would be very surprised if that bag doesnt end up in the dustbin. We have 18 charity shops in the town where I live. Only 3 have reopened and only 1 is accepting donations. They are going to be in her way for a good while yet.
she’s obviously got money to waste to buy the same toy again for the next one!

Morning Soph 👋🏽

Hope you’re ok

Just been having a nosey on tiktok and your bff Stace has got 1.1 Million followers now 🥳 🥳

How many have you got now?
What? You only have 363.9k 🤔

But you have 3.5 million hinchers that love you, your baby and your dog!
How strange that not even half of them have followed you on tiktok 🧐

Might be time to tell Onslow to keep his credit card in his wallet cos you’re just making it soooooo obvious you’re buying thousands of followers a day!

Hope that helps

ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m not normally one to complain ;)... but the other day I said I thought she was hinting at pregnancy and I got a bit of a telling off on here as it’s not my business :oops: Now everybody on here is saying they think she’s pregnant, but they’re not getting ripped a new one! I demand to be pardoned :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't even believe it's toys in that bin bag, just another "Soph is so charitable", don't you know. Anyone seen the dog this morning?...... ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wait so did she clean the hob and sink and then dirty it again by cooking breakfast or did she cook the breakfast, then clean, then plate it up and eat it? 🤯 i gotta montage migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As your a pyshcolgist do you have any ideas on what’s wrong with her?
I personally think she has borderline personality disorder but am very curious to what a professional thinks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.