Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WtF are schemas?!?! Is this just watching your child play and develop?!??? Where is she getting this stuff from

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She really is dealing with the 1st party like the aftermath or a wedding or actually having a baby. Even that live after - was like they’d just got married and couldn’t believe what had just happened! 😂😂
It’s finished.... move on!!
Haha...yeh do you know what I did after my kids first bday? I got pissed and went to bed. The end 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How are YOU feeling?! (Please reply and like my post to up my engagement levels and then I’ll ignore you!)
ATFV 😘😘😘
I’m feeling tired and mentally drained 😂
*insert attention seeking comment/quote*
Now making a mash potato portrait to frame. I just love it guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's made for using in the washer only ya dumb duck.
Why do they ask such stupid questions? 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 160980
We really need an eye roll reaction for the barmy army posts! Like what else do they seriously think it can be used for? Deodorising your vag?! Some people shouldn’t be allowed a brain cell as they’d be bloody dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's daft to get rid of toys that Ronnie has grown out of if you're thinking you might have another kid in the future... Unless you're hoping that the gravy train will still be running and you'll get a load of free stuff sent for baby number 2.

Reactions: 30
We really need an eye roll reaction for the barmy army posts! Like what else do they seriously think it can be used for? Deodorising your vag?! Some people shouldn’t be allowed a brain cell as they’d be bloody dangerous.
I’d be tempted to tell her to drink it. It’s what she deserves! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's made for using in the washer only ya dumb duck.
Why do they ask such stupid questions? 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 160980
Actually, if you soak your oven trays in the bath with it, wrapped in foil, with a dishwasher tablet plus the poo of a unicorn and maybe some white wine vinegar and bicarb AND some zoflora, I think you'll find you get super clean, amazing smelling oven trays....

oh.... and something similar to asbestos poisoning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Is anyone else a little suspicious how she has started showing her real self since Saturday and then last night she mentions 'inthestyle' when showing her pyjamas. I'm sensing she may be after a clothing range with them like many other 'celebs' do. Thats if she hasn't done a deal already.
Yeah and all the bashful ‘means so much that you were all so nice when I showed my face’ as if she doesn’t do it all the time with her ‘glow up’ posts and scrunched nose, nostril free selfies 🤢

Reactions: 15
Gawd is it because I'm due my period or is she being an even bigger wanker recently than normal. She sticks her kid to the back of the sofa for months, but now he's so advanced that he can push a car across the room and email grandma??

EVERYTHING is his fav!! Shite on a stick guyz, he just luvs it, it's his fav!! Every meal she makes him is his fav!! Oh duck off now!!

I hope noone buys her charity shop toys for their own sake, after her having 30 ppl round at the weekend and then shoes that were spotted sitting in the middle of mashmanz play area.

I hope her botox drops and her mugshots stain her teeth that she's breaking in for red rum.

Sorry guyz, hormonal here. I'm. Just learning, does that make sense? Please #bekond atv 💁🏻‍♀️😘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
WtF are schemas?!?! Is this just watching your child play and develop?!??? Where is she getting this stuff from
I wondered this too. Never heard the term (dont have a job in child developmenr) I reckon most normal people wouldnt know this term either. I think she reads here sees that people think ronnie is behind and this is her reply

Reactions: 16
She’s obvs clocked that he’s a bit behind and been researching
How many first time mums research schema and shout the word out.
so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's daft to get rid of toys that Ronnie has grown out of if you're thinking you might have another kid in the future... Unless you're hoping that the gravy train will still be running and you'll get a load of free stuff sent for baby number 2.
I’m hoping to have baby no2 in the next year or so and can honestly say the only thing I’ve kept is my sons stroller as it was barely used and his nursery furniture. Our travel system is getting ready to get cleaned up and sold😂 gave away or sold everything else🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Morning trolls. Well I’ve been up an hour sat in my garden staring at my Aldi plastic greenhouse that is weighed down with breeze blocks and tethered to the fence like a hot air balloon in a hurricane. I have also done the rounds of my plants that I planted in March like a normal human. My dishwasher is broken so I might click my fingers and see if a magic vest genie rocks up to do my washing up later. My kitchens a ducking tip (kids home all lockdown - yes kids plural) and I’ve got so anxious feeding them courgette tomato purée and cheese every day that I just can’t cope. Might go to the dentist later for content. These bloody clicks fingers JUST WONT WORK
I am so sorry to have to break it to you that the one in the house we bought last year died. I tried all of her tips e.g. begging my 6 insta followers to gift me one and latterly clicking my fingers at it madly. My new one remains uninstalled as although the bastard builders have finally returned after i gave in and gave them a good legal kicking but its not yet finished. Its been so long I could have found a surrogate and has twins in the time they have been doing the job or best to say not doing it. Anyhoo I digress nope not a finger click success in sight.

Reactions: 3
I wondered this too. Never heard the term (dont have a job in child developmenr) I reckon most normal people wouldnt know this term either. I think she reads here sees that people think ronnie is behind and this is her reply
I did a days training on schemas and it was the dullest day of my life, how she can say she's enjoying reading up on them I don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obvs clocked that he’s a bit behind and been researching
How many first time mums research schema and shout the word out.
so full of tit
She’s so awful. Only now taking an interest in his development. He needs one of those little crash helmets as well but she’ll never get one because it doesn’t fit into her “ideal”, even though him needing one is her fault

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.