Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Astonishing i couldn’t quote you in time but yes the tattle fbi found her dentist is more cosmetic work and does fillers or Botox as well.

But she’s got anxiety so couldn’t possibly do a photo shoot and have people critic her designs and work, could she!!!???
Didn't stop her doing those magazine photoshoots a couple of years ago when Carl Bembridge and crew did her hair and make up, and then she did the one with Stacey S for those jumpers last year. Did she also do one for her first book launch??

But I can see why you think she screams anxiety :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s still going on about ronnies birthday as if it was an important, life changing event 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hahaha brilliant. I was pretty sure it would of been mentioned anyway!
Literally better than the FBI

why does she keep asking how everyone is feeling every morning?
😂
How are YOU feeling?! (Please reply and like my post to up my engagement levels and then I’ll ignore you!)
ATFV 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s still going on about ronnies birthday as if it was an important, life changing event 🙄
Shes probs surprised it's not headline news in the papers

Breaking News: Zophie Hinch the first person EVER to have their baby turn one years old.

• Haha
I found this guys. I cant get into LinkedIn but I'm sure its him. They use to work in recruitment.
Yeh they both worked for totaljobs. Somewhere in the threads before this there are many screenshots of supposed testimonials about how great he is and what a great salesman he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m envious of her feeding henry supper. I always give my cats supper but think last night was the last time as my partner will kick me out today and break up with me. Been up all night worrying, that’s actual worry Hinch Hun. Maybe I could live in your loft with Trace?
Are u ok??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t stop thinking about Ronnie’s party and how all the photos were so close up so you couldn’t see any of the guests! She kept saying there were just 6 people so why didn’t we see any of them? No wonder she seemed frazzled in her live - what a waste of energy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I dreamt last night that Hinch accidentally posted a photo with her top off and baps out....and it was deleted before I got a chance to screenshot it! So gutted it was a dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Ron is a bit MIA. I wonder if she has taken the tattle bastards advice after having a good old read on Sunday and has decided to stop showing as much of him 🤔 or maybe he had a day off yesterday as she remembered how to apply her slap for the Botox session

Reactions: 5
Also whilst the pregnancy rumours are going around I've notice she is placing captions over her stomach area, leaning forward in pictures and the obvious bloody dresses that dont show her surgery helped figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My dentist does Botox too!
why doesn’t soph just admit she’s had work done or don’t mention anything at all rather than lie saying she’s had nothing done apart from Invisalign and whitening? It’s pretty obvious she’s had some sort of filler/Botox

my mum had Invisalign and it took about 18 months and cost her 3.5k so can confirm it’s quite expensive

also I wouldn’t be surprised if poor Ronnie has Invisalign by the age of two as soph is that vain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also whilst the pregnancy rumours are going around I've notice she is placing captions over her stomach area, leaning forward in pictures and the obvious bloody dresses that dont show her surgery helped figure.
I know what you mean. Someone said it seems like she wants the attention and wants people to suspect as she is being so obvious which then makes me think we should stop talking about it as that is what she wants 😂😆

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else a little suspicious how she has started showing her real self since Saturday and then last night she mentions 'inthestyle' when showing her pyjamas. I'm sensing she may be after a clothing range with them like many other 'celebs' do. Thats if she hasn't done a deal already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.