Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so awful. Only now taking an interest in his development. He needs one of those little crash helmets as well but she’ll never get one because it doesn’t fit into her “ideal”, even though him needing one is her fault
Exactly. Plus it’s all for show and to ‘brag’. When my little one was a baby there was a clique of mums at baby groups who were obsessed with this type of thing - initially I thought they’d just read too many baby books but it soon became clear it was something for them to humble brag about ‘oh my little one can do XYZ, what’s your child doing? Oh they’re not doing that yet?!’ :rolleyes: Kids all get there in the end - doesn’t matter if it takes them until 4 or older to be able to recite the alphabet - not like it goes on their CV!

If she genuinely wants to do that then great, but do it away from Instagram and spend time with your kid, which is one of the biggest thing you can do to help them develop instead of potentially putting more pressure on parents, especially those who are feeling vulnerable/under pressure as it is.

Reactions: 13
I’m not normally one to complain ;)... but the other day I said I thought she was hinting at pregnancy and I got a bit of a telling off on here as it’s not my business :oops: Now everybody on here is saying they think she’s pregnant, but they’re not getting ripped a new one! I demand to be pardoned :sneaky:
Don’t worry. I mentioned something about RonRon the other day. Wasn’t horrible at all. The comment was deleted and I was warned about it.

But people have posted far far worse before and since.

• Heart
Hahaha brilliant. I was pretty sure it would of been mentioned anyway!
Literally better than the FBI

why does she keep asking how everyone is feeling every morning?
😂
SS does exactly the same as if they give a flying f.ck

Reactions: 3
That sandwich of hers is disgusting 🤢 all that butter and ketchup. Just sick in my mouth

On another note, I have missed loads. The baby is on the move, the toddler is fuming about it and I just can't keep up. I hope all you trolls are OK. I've missed reading these but they do move way too fast (which is a good thing, hope it means lots of new members!)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
WtF are schemas?!?! Is this just watching your child play and develop?!??? Where is she getting this stuff from
Someone told me about this when my boy was a toddler because he was obsessed with wheels and taking his bib off and spinning it/twirling it and it was the rotation schema, couldn't find out much about it at the time though like why he found it fascinating
*Edited to add I qualified in childcare and had never heard of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Zoph is at it again @TomTitLane fooling her minions that she made the bed this morning but instead she refused the same clip she has now used 3 times.
It’s from the Hinch Time 3 weeks ago with Luther Vandross music.
Same camera angles and Febreeze bottle in exact same position.

Also the hob clean..... unless she manages to get the streaks to identically match she has reused one of them from a Freshen Up Friday.

In fact if you have a look though those highlights you’ll get de ja vu.

The reality of this woman is her bedroom is probably a pig sty and the kitchen but she keeps up the pretence with recycled clips.

As you would expect with a 1 year old let’s be honest?

Woman doesn’t have a shred of integrity.

ALL THE VEST.

Reactions: 35
Imagine being arsed to stamp the toilet roll every time you use a few sheets of it...Jesus wept 🤯 wish I had the time!!

Reactions: 20
This really bugs me!

She’s all about having the perfect house blah blah blah but she has random bottles of febreeze everywhere! Why!!!!!

Theres always one in the front room as well.

Now Our Rons on the move she should be keeping ALL cleaning products in locked cupboards or at least out of his reach 😡

**edited to add

And how come shes gone from ‘oh I dont eat bread’ to having 3 bleeping slices every time she makes a butty 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she is getting help for her food issues “hold the diet” for having a sandwich!! She’s absolutely tiny she doesn’t need to diet.

Reactions: 21
Silly me spending years in Uni learning about schemas and child development when I could have just read a book and asked the great Mrs Hinch... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This really bugs me!

She’s all about having the perfect house blah blah blah but she has random bottles of febreeze everywhere! Why!!!!!

Now Our Rons on the move she should be keeping ALL cleaning products in locked cupboards or at least out of his reach 😡
No wonder she acts nuts shes probably high off the fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being arsed to stamp the toilet roll every time you use a few sheets of it...Jesus wept 🤯 wish I had the time!!
She doesn’t she just does about 10 to pre record and space out to use 😆 nobody would stamp half a toilet roll. 😂 I think she has one “cleaning” day a fortnight to record then the rest is re used and pre recorded content especially when she has gloves on.

Reactions: 11
product placement, subliminal selling

Bagged up RonRon’s old toys for the charrridee shop how kond!
This really bugs me!

• Haha
Oh god. She’s a development expert now. Pity you wasn’t bothered with these a few months ago. Now you need to start getting him to sleep on the other side to even him out and you might be on your way to being a parent. ATV hon!

I guess she doesn’t use the app ‘wonder weeks’ which is actually amazing. Like most parents do. She’s such a frigging pain. I can feel my blood pressure going up 😑

Reactions: 11
For someone that holds on to everything for memory corner how come she can part with his “toys” so easily 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t she just does about 10 to pre record and space out to use 😆 nobody would stamp half a toilet roll. 😂 I think she has one “cleaning” day a fortnight to record then the rest is re used and pre recorded content especially when she has gloves on.
Ohhhhh of course you’re right, it’s pre recorded isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry guys I’m still learning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so awful. Only now taking an interest in his development. He needs one of those little crash helmets as well but she’ll never get one because it doesn’t fit into her “ideal”, even though him needing one is her fault

And also. She’ll be talking about all this now so free toys and activities are sent to her magical narnia garage for a rainy day. You know so she can forget she had them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.