Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really bugs me!

She’s all about having the perfect house blah blah blah but she has random bottles of febreeze everywhere! Why!!!!!

Theres always one in the front room as well.

Now Our Rons on the move she should be keeping ALL cleaning products in locked cupboards or at least out of his reach 😡

**edited to add

And how come shes gone from ‘oh I dont eat bread’ to having 3 bleeping slices every time she makes a butty 🤷🏽‍♀️
She needs them to hand to get rid of the fag smell

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she assumed he was a baby until 1 and now he’s 1 she is pretending show an interest in his development.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Guyzzzz!
Just wondering did Vestalife leave his job or take that 1 year leave?? Surely he should be going back to work this week or next??

ATV 😘
I was thinking this too his year leave up so unless he working from home cause of covid...he must have just gave up cause they loaded?

Reactions: 2
That sandwich of hers is disgusting 🤢 all that butter and ketchup. Just sick in my mouth

On another note, I have missed loads. The baby is on the move, the toddler is fuming about it and I just can't keep up. I hope all you trolls are OK. I've missed reading these but they do move way too fast (which is a good thing, hope it means lots of new members!)
That sandwich is gross. Does she ever do toast?
Nah just greasy spoon shite.

Reactions: 7
I think she assumed he was a baby until 1 and now he’s 1 she is pretending show an interest in his development.
I'm sure I seen a comment on here the other day about how she doesnt take notice in his development and now all of a sudden shes so interested in it🤣
Hi Zoph
I always thought when watching her stories he has no activity centres/play gyms etc (I've not spotted them anyway sorry if she did and I'm just blind)
But then again shes never with Ronnie hes always with Vest and why would she film Ronnie playing when she could just film herself

Reactions: 8
If he took a twelve month career break, plus full parental leave (she hasn’t used any), he won’t be due back for a while yet.
Would the full paternity be 9 month?
Christ! I remember my husband got 5 weeks of paternity (due to holidays and leave) and honestly I couldn't wait for him to be back and tbh he probably couldn't wait to go back.
Can understand why new mums would think they are failing if they watch her life. Silly bint!!

She doesn’t she just does about 10 to pre record and space out to use 😆 nobody would stamp half a toilet roll. 😂 I think she has one “cleaning” day a fortnight to record then the rest is re used and pre recorded content especially when she has gloves on.
100%

Fried egg sarnie, straight in the bin/to vestie/the dog - no way she eats that and think the "sod the diet" is in relation to here/comments she's had directly about her being so skinny.

Schema, 100% off the back of the comments someone made on here the other day about Ronnie's foot twirling, poster sounded like she knew what she was talking about, has obvs sent our Soph into a spin and she's done her research (not)

The bloody hob - not before or after breakfast, months ago. Sure she's recorded a hundred of these in a day, lots with "funnies" written in Cif just to keep the sheeple hooked.

Hope this helps x

That sandwich prob for the dog fat duck lol can’t believe she made it supper last night just cos it wouldn’t sleep coz it was hungry it’s so entitled the tit.

• Haha
Use one of the 25 empty boxes in the garage to store those toys if you’re considering a second child!!

I’m a teacher and I’ve heard of schemas before (and I find them interesting) but I agree it’s not something that you would know about without research or training.

Reactions: 11
Would the full paternity be 9 month?
Christ! I remember my husband got 5 weeks of paternity (due to holidays and leave) and honestly I couldn't wait for him to be back and tbh he probably couldn't wait to go back.
Can understand why new mums would think they are failing if they watch her life. Silly bint!!
No you get a year or your spouse can. 9 months is staruorty paid then 3 unpaid. Unless you have a good employee that tops up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Today’s stories brought to you by Mrs Grinchface

1) A lovely shot of fatsomes cock to get your metabolism going this morning

2) followed by a breakfast dish consisting of egg and another dose of lardsome and Ronnietta eating his slop

3) lady grinch will delight fans with their own ideas about the greenhouse . Lady grinch will perform a magic show whereby she will pull out some seeds and growing pots out of her hole to do said task

4) a random craft attempt possibly consisting of tit twigs and spray paint

5) lady grinch will treat her fans to yet another rap show this time all about McDonald’s in her failed attempt to woo Burger King

6) Pre Recorded surprises are in store for her fans today with oven scrubbing and a few finger clicks showing her magical effect on making her bed etc

Enjoy guys

ATVVVVVVV

I CANNOT WAIT
169F26F5-B662-4795-9C1E-9E1C7A1E13BD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her anxiety bollocks yesterday was nauseating.
I have all those worries but they are because I am really poor. I worry if I have enough money for petrol to drive my son to hospital....and I worry how I will get change to park at hospital as I rarely have actual money in my purse because every penny is accounted for. I lost my job because of the virus and worry about our future constantly.
I worry about buying school uniform for secondary school un September....everything!
If I was Hinch I'd be so happy and content.
I know everyone's life is relative but she is such a bleeping dick who has so little empathy or understanding of real life problems.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I particularly liked the Scandiborn mention

I know. She’s a C.U.N.Tuesday. She has plenty of money and just can’t help but beg. Worst thing is if she has another baby soon, she’s more ahem ‘famous’ now than she was when she had Ronadon so she’d potentially get more for the next rugrat she has.

I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This really bugs me!

She’s all about having the perfect house blah blah blah but she has random bottles of febreeze everywhere! Why!!!!!

Theres always one in the front room as well.

Now Our Rons on the move she should be keeping ALL cleaning products in locked cupboards or at least out of his reach 😡

**edited to add

And how come shes gone from ‘oh I dont eat bread’ to having 3 bleeping slices every time she makes a butty 🤷🏽‍♀️
More undeclared advertising she’s a sneaky devious fucker she knows exactly what she’s doing doesn’t she! That boils my piss!!!!

As for the “schema” what absolute tit. She’s one of these who reads something once and thinks she’s an expert. I hope she isn’t in the process of transitioning to a “mother and baby” account as she has no bleeping business telling anyone thow to look after a child she’s not a qualified nursery nurse or a teacher or a psychologist or a child minder.

Shouting schema. How embarrassing you are love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.